KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 October, 06:03
🙋‍♀️ Ya’ll :)
okay, I got this... now how do I take it & can I take it just being off a 69 hour fast?
Any Assistance is Greatly Appreciated. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 October, 09:16
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
There is a method that I found online explaining the divots innthe plunger and weight of recipient! I’ll see if I can find! Thecringbon the plunger can be set for the weight of the recipient!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Real simple like. A pencil eraser size dose.
over 200lbs. Double that.
Note;
This year I learned why pets like cats and dogs eat grass.
Morning dew mixes with the make of the grass, and creates natural Iver.
And we all know how smart Cats and Dogs are..
10:17 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
26 October, 10:45
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Thank you for solving the dog mystery for me.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 October, 11:10
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Isn't that cool? I never knew that.
God is truley Amazing.
Also...... Jägermeister and Nyquil (1/2 &1/2),
at night Will take care of the aches and pains. It also known around here as a German Lullaby. 😆 But suggest you find the bed within 15 mins. Or you will wake up in your easy chair...
Another little note; Germans are surprised when people order Jägermeister as a cocktails shot. Back home they only use it when sick..
Be well.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
26 October, 10:38
I have been taking for almost a year! I really dont think it has to be this hard! Take a pea sized dose! If you feel like shit, half it for a few days! If you dont feel anything take a pea size dose in the am and in the pm! Every day! Add more until you can tolerate 2 pea size doses a day! Remember that you will have lots of toxins flowing! You need to be peeing, pooping and alkaline!
Honestly, you are probably gonna feel like shit at some point! Listen to your body! Back off if you need a break! No big deal...just start back up! You might even feel a little anxiety or weird aches and pains. Vision weird! DONT BE SCARED! You are gonna be fine! We dont need a doctor to tell us how to do this!
That said....support and hearing others experiences really helps! Maybe find a partner or friend here to do it with! There is so much ❤️ here it wont be hard!

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
26 October, 10:23
😎