DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 October, 06:07
🔥🔥I see that many of you are undergoing treatment for parasites or the cancer that is caused by parasites and have questions. Here is a video YOU MUST WATCH if you plan on treating yourself for parasitic infection with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide or any other homeopathic remedy. She covers the Herx reaction and tells you how to avoid/minimize its effects. You owe it to yourself to watch this because she will answer all your parasite questions and tell you exactly how to proceed with your treatment.

I plan on treating myself in the very near future and after watching this I now know how to proceed.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Dr. Lee Merritt explains all about parasites and how they effect your health especially over time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
Thank you! Another product you could incorporate into this protocol on the off days would be diatomaceous earth. Its inexpensive, all natural silica from marine sea plankton. It binds to toxins and also parasites as well but also great for hair, skin and nails. Make sure to get human grade DE. A tablespoon in a glass of water. Great for dusting pets for fleas, killing adults and dries up eggs. Use caution w dusting as you (or your pet)don’t want to breathe this in your lungs.
02:29 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeTheAnon in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 October, 09:55
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
It also pairs well with betonite clay as DE removes heavy metals too, the clay helps pull them out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
26 October, 03:47
I take DE with activated charcoal daily.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 October, 03:03
I have food grade DE that I use for many of the purposes you mentioned and even as ant control. Another good supplement is NAC and a natural antiparasitic is Berberine which is also antiviral.