Only people mentioned by Xviiwwg1wga_ in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
06 February, 07:41
In response Patriot Sands to her Publication
It has been a bit heartbreaking and lonely for me because the person I'd like to share this with has called me brainwashed. I'm grateful to have this platform to come to to be with people who aren't afraid to stand alone. I firmly beleive that God is in control and I feel at peace knowing that there is NO WAY he'd let this eveil stand!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 February, 09:41
Im willing, my Dr thinks i need medication when i told him what ive learned, God Bless all getting these evil people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 February, 10:03
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Correction: God Bless all those exposing these evil people!

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
05 February, 08:35
i was called crazy again today when i repeated what Charlie Ward said in an interview today and it didn't happen. i love Charlie and was very sad and disappointed again when things didn't happen as reported..i wanted the emergency broadcasting to happen as reported for tonight. ☹

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 09:17
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
How many times can another date go by and nothing promised has occurred? How many times till it's mathematically impossible to be true…Old saying, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me…

Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
06 February, 07:39
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
Remeber that at the end of the day the only one in control is God. Not even Charlie can provide exact dates. I know he is providing us all great data but don't focus on the dates and times. Things come up and the plan has to be tweeked. Everything is happening as it should.

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
05 February, 08:26

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
05 February, 08:18

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
05 February, 08:42
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
they won't believe me anymore until things i have said start to happen..

Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
06 February, 07:43
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
Why is it that we are called crazy, brainwashed, consipiracy theorists or worse, simply because we are thinking outside the box and using our critical thinking skills?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 February, 08:16
We are definitely unique!!

Renee White @Rapnay
05 February, 08:07
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 February, 08:01
🥂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 February, 07:28