Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
05 February, 07:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
05 February, 08:18
In response Patriot Sands to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
Why is it that we are called crazy, brainwashed, consipiracy theorists or worse, simply because we are thinking outside the box and using our critical thinking skills?
07:43 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Txn81ve in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
06 February, 08:04
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
I have always been a non conformist and question everything but have never been called crazy, radicalized or mentally ill by my own family until now. I know what I know and pray that the world is forced to wake up soon!

06 February, 07:52
bc our enlightenment scares the normies... herd mentality is easier for them... i don't get it..
the world they choose to continue to live in willingly is much scarier than going through some rabbit holes to get through to the light.
the day is coming rather quickly where they won't be able to ignore it any longer.

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
06 February, 07:47
I've never much liked thinking in the confines of a box. It feels like a cage. I think those that do not try to think outside of the box are happy being blissfully ignorant in their cage.

06 February, 07:58
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
exactly! very well said