Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
05 February, 07:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
i was called crazy again today when i repeated what Charlie Ward said in an interview today and it didn't happen. i love Charlie and was very sad and disappointed again when things didn't happen as reported..i wanted the emergency broadcasting to happen as reported for tonight. ☹
08:35 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Patriot Sands to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Silent_no_more in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
06 February, 07:39
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
Remeber that at the end of the day the only one in control is God. Not even Charlie can provide exact dates. I know he is providing us all great data but don't focus on the dates and times. Things come up and the plan has to be tweeked. Everything is happening as it should.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 08:00
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Thanks, i do rely on God for everything and i know things are happening as they should but, as we all do at times i can't help but get a little excited when something might happen that we have been patiently waiting for.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 09:17
How many times can another date go by and nothing promised has occurred? How many times till it's mathematically impossible to be true…Old saying, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me…

C.B. Lewis @clewis0316
05 February, 09:11
He did not say they were going to air the emergency broadcast. He said they were going to take control of national media. They will start airing but it will be in their time. It still hard to keep waiting though!

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
05 February, 09:13
In response C.B. Lewis to his Publication
no sorry it actually said they eoyld start broadcasting evidence and dates for ither stuff too. he was wrong.

05 February, 09:18
In response C.B. Lewis to his Publication
i guess i need to watch it again🤷 maybe i was just to anxious. i heard that mike lindell said something big would happen today or tomorrow. did you hear that?