Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
24 March, 11:11
[11:11] Divine Masculine Appreciation Post!
Men deserve to know that they are loved, they are valued, significant, appreciated, necessary and more than enough! YOU MATTER! πŸ’œβ™Ύ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
22 October, 04:51
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I would like to see women and men alike embrace their gender. I fell into the same habit
as most women do, dressing like a man. I was going without makeup, wearung sports clothes, sweat pants, ect.I recently decided to get back to becoming more Feminine. l dress up on my days off no matter where I go. I wear ladies hats, jewelry. I have bought lots of nice clothes, not expensive but used and nice.

I get so many compliments everywhere I go from both men and women young and old. If we want men to embrace their masculinity we need to embrace our Femininity, they go hand in hand. I am tired of seeing couples that are dressed so much alike you can’t tell which is which. So there is nothing wrong with comfy Athletic clothes but they have a place and time. Stop dressing like your husband. No better way to get men to be men then for women to be women.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Perfectly said ma'am!...U rock!!!πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ’―
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍
10:56 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it