Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
[11:11] Divine Masculine Appreciation Post!
Men deserve to know that they are loved, they are valued, significant, appreciated, necessary and more than enough! YOU MATTER! 💜♾
11:11 AM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 October, 11:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
did you know that Chere is a man?
didn't want ti be
as she made plainly clear
research

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 October, 11:04
Theres a reason drag qweens worship Cher.🧐🤔
Bet she had no kids.
Ever see a pregnant pic?
Me neither.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 October, 11:08
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
She was a drag.

22 October, 11:04
Theres a reason drag qweens worship Cher.🧐🤔
Bet she had no kids.
Ever see a pregnant pic?
Me neither.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 October, 11:06
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
BAPHOMENT 😈 WORSHIPPERS

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 October, 10:35
Men are God’s gift to women and children as women are God’s gift to men and children. Marriage is a sanctified holy union for divine reasons. Let’s make marriage great again!

22 October, 10:37
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
🎯😊🙏🤍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 September, 07:53 (E)
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I would agree if women were Gods gift to men. God made man first and gifted the woman. Women are the gift not men. Give a man the gift of a woman and she will grow the man’s lineage. The women decides who she procreate with not the man. Men being a gift to women is half ass backwards. A man can’t reproduce. A woman is a beautiful gift because she can create both men and woman. Marriage should be sacred when a man and women agree that they will procreate together. FAMILY is what it’s all about. Women are the portal to earth no one enters without us. We are a beautiful gift to man and child.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 October, 07:16
AMEN! It is so pathetic that women fell for this man bashing culture. We want respect as women, but can belittle men? 🤔 My mom pointed out when we were kids that even the BerenstEin bears treated Papa like an idiot.. it is everywhere… make sure you teach your little boys how to be real mean and to proud of it ☺️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 October, 10:42
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I have never understood women who bash men! Don't they realize we women raise them!

22 October, 10:48
omg lol, should say MEN, not mean! we don’t need mean men!! 😂 edit feature @anonup ??

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 October, 01:20

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 October, 10:42
We Love Our Men 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫

22 October, 10:47
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 October, 09:23
I appreciate this Serah. Ive raised my babies solo for the past five years. Definitely not the role I planned for but a true blessing. I've always worked and looked for a way to provide for my family. Having to change gears and be a full time dad was/is challenging and also rewarding. I get the chance too experience their life's journey and I get to experience my personal growth inn this new role. I went from managing 70+ employees to being managed by two kids

22 October, 09:33
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Bless you 😊🙏🤍, those kiddos of yours are in good hands. You're doing all you can for them and I know they will grow up knowing and appreciating that you gave them the very best you could provide. Things come and go but family is forever.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 October, 11:07
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
🙂Respect!!!..single dads are often overlooked -the struggle is real, be man or woman raising kids alone..

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
22 October, 08:48
We love the men that protect us, provide shelter for us, help us around the house when they can, bring in groceries for us, take out the trash, fix my toy as a child and stands for us and most importantly plays a critical role in the family. They protect our nation, our country and our freedoms.

22 October, 08:52
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
Seals 🤭 cute video thank you for sharing these encouraging words too! 😊🙏🤍

Ange Love @LoveM
22 October, 05:38
We need our men to be strong and feel supported by their women🤗❤️😘This is not a contest, but a complimentary of each other🥰

22 October, 06:59
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🎯 YES! 👏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 October, 05:33
Great post! Bring the balance back. So great we’ve recognised this and men should know how much we love and appreciate them.

22 October, 07:22
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
⚖🙏🤍

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 October, 05:22
Thank you for posting this Serah
We talked about the importance of RESPECT lately❤️

22 October, 07:22
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
😊🙏🤍 Massive respect for our guys, they do so much for us and the gratitude has been lacking. I like to let our wonderful guys know every now and then just how wonderful they really are.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
22 October, 05:12
What the fucking hell would we do without MEN?
I Thank GOD for MEN.
I'll tote the babies, but MEN do everything else.
Period.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
22 October, 04:51
I would like to see women and men alike embrace their gender. I fell into the same habit
as most women do, dressing like a man. I was going without makeup, wearung sports clothes, sweat pants, ect.I recently decided to get back to becoming more Feminine. l dress up on my days off no matter where I go. I wear ladies hats, jewelry. I have bought lots of nice clothes, not expensive but used and nice.

I get so many compliments everywhere I go from both men and women young and old. If we want men to embrace their masculinity we need to embrace our Femininity, they go hand in hand. I am tired of seeing couples that are dressed so much alike you can’t tell which is which. So there is nothing wrong with comfy Athletic clothes but they have a place and time. Stop dressing like your husband. No better way to get men to be men then for women to be women.

22 October, 10:56
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Perfectly said ma'am!...U rock!!!🤍👏💯
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 October, 11:10
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Terri, thanks for sharing sanity! Loved hearing about your self-realizations!

The Women's Lib movement has left modern women bereft of the knowledge of our role and function! We are part of the glue that makes the species continue. We inspire men and help them to be all GOD intended for them to be!

I have done a lot of research on how our society has come to such confusion and brokenness! Our Creator had something elegant and priceless in mind when HE "fashioned" a woman-- a perfect complement to the other creature of Mankind. Being a woman as GOD intended, is a noble position, even "more precious than rubies!' (Proverbs 31)

Bless you!

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
22 October, 03:56
That's rich coming from "Cher"..knowing what "Cher" is. Eternal gratitude for strong men..may we all remind them how much we love them. 🙏🏻

22 October, 07:18
In response Twentytwo GardenStreet to her Publication
Right!? 😂
I'm with you, love and value our strong men so much!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 October, 01:45
If you watch TV you can believe anything.

22 October, 07:10
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Indeed.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 October, 01:39
It was always the Cabal’s plan to take down our men and boys, whether by demoralizing them and devaluing them in our culture or physically demasculinizing them with plastics and chemicals with estrogen-like effects. Without strong men, there is no one to protect us women and children. And the nuclear family is gone.

I never knew any of this unti pretty recently, but now I look back and realize why it was always such an uphill battle raising our son compared to our daughters. Our schools can be unwelcoming places to high energy, rambunctious boys. We eventually put him in a school environment that was a good fit for him, and he blossomed.

The Cabal utterly FAILED in preventing us from raising to adulthood a strong young man who thinks for himself. Their plans to take out all of humanity’s strong men are FAILING too.
The Great Awakening! 🙏🙏❤️

22 October, 07:02
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thank God for strong men and the women who support and encourage them, they are amazing!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 October, 01:12
Tricks from Satan himself.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 01:08
Nana has seen many a marriage go to hell just because of roles.
Like it or don't like it Nana thinks there are only 2 genders and God made us different on purpose.

Not really sure why it is that some couples feel they always have to be in competition.

In my opinion there is nothing at all wrong with allowing a man to have his role as strong protector, that is for most what they are designed for, it is genetic, they need it.

In the same token men need to be respective of women that stay home to take care of children as well and understand that it is sometimes more stressful and difficult than working a job.

That doesn't mean abusive or allowing yourself to be mentally or physically beaten down by either gender, just respective of each others roles to a certain point.
Trying to turn all men into gutless panzy asses is disgusting and seems like a cabal plan to me.
Strong shouldn't = abusive!
Maternal should't = lesser!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 October, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💯%!

22 October, 01:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
PREACH NANA!!! 👏👏👏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 October, 12:45
Bet Sally was Sal.

22 October, 12:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂😂😂

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 October, 01:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🎯😅

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 October, 09:45
😂😂

21 October, 09:57
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
😂😂😂

16 July, 05:36
absolutely.. people need to recognize how we have been “tricked” into laughing at mens expense. Feminism, Movies, sit-coms, even kids books, always making fun of men. Men and women are different and unique just as God intended ❤️

16 July, 06:07
AMEN! Could not agree more!

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 July, 01:49
they even get sent into bullets for their country by very bad people

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
CCR-Fortunate Son. - YouTube

The Vietnam War

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 July, 01:42
Beautiful

16 July, 01:44
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😊🙏🤍