Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 March, 11:11
[11:11] Divine Masculine Appreciation Post!
Men deserve to know that they are loved, they are valued, significant, appreciated, necessary and more than enough! YOU MATTER! 💜♾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
I would like to see women and men alike embrace their gender. I fell into the same habit
as most women do, dressing like a man. I was going without makeup, wearung sports clothes, sweat pants, ect.I recently decided to get back to becoming more Feminine. l dress up on my days off no matter where I go. I wear ladies hats, jewelry. I have bought lots of nice clothes, not expensive but used and nice.

I get so many compliments everywhere I go from both men and women young and old. If we want men to embrace their masculinity we need to embrace our Femininity, they go hand in hand. I am tired of seeing couples that are dressed so much alike you can’t tell which is which. So there is nothing wrong with comfy Athletic clothes but they have a place and time. Stop dressing like your husband. No better way to get men to be men then for women to be women.
04:51 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tpatter4 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 October, 11:10
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Terri, thanks for sharing sanity! Loved hearing about your self-realizations!

The Women's Lib movement has left modern women bereft of the knowledge of our role and function! We are part of the glue that makes the species continue. We inspire men and help them to be all GOD intended for them to be!

I have done a lot of research on how our society has come to such confusion and brokenness! Our Creator had something elegant and priceless in mind when HE "fashioned" a woman-- a perfect complement to the other creature of Mankind. Being a woman as GOD intended, is a noble position, even "more precious than rubies!' (Proverbs 31)

Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
23 October, 12:41
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
The bible also says the older wiser woman ate to teach the younger woman. (Titus) We need Titus women. Maybe that will be my role in our new world.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 October, 10:56
Perfectly said ma'am!...U rock!!!🤍👏💯
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 October, 07:19
😊🙏🤍