Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 11:10
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 October, 11:26
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Just because people don't comment on a post doesn't mean the post has been ignored or hasn't impacted the people that read it.

I do understand, however, that the energy one gets when others engage in their post is very comforting.

Here is a toast to you having a wonderful and engaging day! 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:07
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
if i like something i put my like and a reshare. i dont always comment but i like seeing other people be acknowledged for their efforts no matter how small.

on the other hand i put info out there that people might not agree with, after a while people choose not to engage for whatever reason. maybe they think im being negative or pessamistic. i just try to connect dots. with a little flair while im at it.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 October, 02:13
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
The people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind. I love you for exactly who you are. 🖤🤍

Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shareef Twal, click on at the bottom under it