Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !
11:10 AM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 October, 08:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
say something unpopular, and don’t worry, you will see TONS of engagement 🤭😂 that really seems to get people typing haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 October, 08:10
say something unpopular, and don’t worry, you will see TONS of engagement 🤭😂 that really seems to get people typing haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 08:13
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
he said what?!?!?

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 October, 06:13
I always enjoy your posts! 💛😎🙏🏻 Truth is what has kept me on this journey for 20 years. God Bless You for all your hardwork. I appreciate you! 💛🐸

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 October, 06:13
I always enjoy your posts! 💛😎🙏🏻 Truth is what has kept me on this journey for 20 years. God Bless You for all your hardwork. I appreciate you! 💛🐸

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 06:16
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Thank you Oliver 😎💛

God bless you. Thank you for the love today!

WWG1WGA! Jesus is KING!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 October, 05:43
I try to engage on a lot of posts👊 sometimes I feel like my AU is stuck in a dang loop! Same posts rolling over and over. But I am down with truth👍 I see you😉

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 October, 06:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Me too, feels like I’m on repeat loop here sometimes. 😜

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
22 October, 06:14
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Auto- Reposts or just POPular ? 😋

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 October, 05:08
Unfortunately, when you are following accounts, you want to be able to see their posts in the "home" link and if you followed everyone, you would miss the ones you have been following forever. I will try to watch your account. It happened to many of us but once your posts are shared over and over, you start to get followers. Having followers isn't the most important, it is the community you become part of.

American Girl @Americangirl
22 October, 04:52
ive always enjoyed your posts.💫✨️💫

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
22 October, 04:51
Following you now, so I’ll get to see your posts! 😉

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 October, 04:50
ha! i think we are segregated at times…

for real

kim runner said there are no algorithms

however, i think something is fishy

i see you!

so i might as well say ….

“great to see you today Shareef”

we love you!!!🙌🥰💕

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
22 October, 02:27
I don't get your posts... I have to go looking.

Ange Love @LoveM
22 October, 02:16
I will respond more🙏🏻I care about the truth and you❤️Thank you for bringing this to our attention🤗

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:19
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you Patriot.

WWG1WGA!!!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 October, 01:54
You’re right and good for you for speaking up.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 October, 05:12
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
this happens all the time!

i think that posts get “lost” due to the timeline

and when a big account posts it is more meaningful

just the way it is. 🥰

Cax SCx @Cax
22 October, 01:52
You have the best energy and love the way you think! There is no stopping you from sharing the truth. Many see your posts than you may realize. Never stop. 🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

I’m no one @Iam4truth
22 October, 01:30
I read and “like” things a lot, but sometimes it seems like I see the same people over and over. I don’t mind that. I am probably more of an encourager than an influencer. I have been on here mostly quiet since the beginning. I showed up on here in search of VK and to find hope after the election went south. 😊 Anyway, hang in there. Be happy. Everyone matters.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 October, 12:58
I have only ever seen post of 5 people in this thread. Not sure of the algorithms here but maybe insert yourself more or follow more peeps!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
22 October, 12:53
They ignore mine too I guess we're not in that loop or click of friends that have every post checked✅ your in . LoL
im here now i will not ignore you

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 October, 12:43
I don’t see half the peoples post on here its like only a few i see and then it repeats the post over and over .

Momma Bear @ur1spark
22 October, 02:20
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Same here. sometimes I go to somebody’s timeline ( that i follow) just to see if they have been posting… but it makes me feel like a stalker because they get notified that I checked out their profile. I really don’t like that feature. Sometimes I just want to see what people have to say but it feels rude to look at a profile and then not follow.
I really do like the vibe at AU…. but not fond of the quirks… like seeing the same posts over and over again …. and not allowing me the privacy of checking out other profiles One recent example, I got a private message from a new follower. I found it a bit strange and wanted to check out his profile but decided against it for lack of privacy. Can anyone explain to me why this is a good feature?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 October, 12:30
Never let other ppl bring down your Vibe. You control You. Let that shyt thinking go. 🥂✨️😘

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 03:11
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
this is only the beginning anon.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 12:29
You know Nana does not ignore. I try to repost every reply and answer every one. If I missed one of your replies I sorry, it was not on purpose. Sometimes there are so many and I just run out of daylight.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 03:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
youre a busy bee Nana!

either way, i see the pureness of your heart and it shines like the sun. Thank you for your words today ❤️‍🔥

P.S.

i saw you in Twitter back in the day with DOQ and richardgibb88. you have some Badges of Honor in on your jacket!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 October, 12:27
Funny how one can post and another with more followers can post the same content, yet only the one with the most followers gains traction.
I very much enjoy your posts. 😊

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:57
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
i see you Kindred ! Thank you for your words today.

God is so good 💜 and that is all we need really ❤️‍🔥

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
22 October, 12:21
perhaps battle fatigue, as for me , we will know what they want us to know, but we already know. all the world is a stage.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:54
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
“things need to be solved”

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 October, 12:12
😎👍

connie wright @cowri
22 October, 12:07
I have always listened-maybe I comment sometimes (I think I do) - I like many others are trying to learn, we are like children 5 & under. We can pack in a lot of truth. Hang in there. Still doing research😎

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 October, 12:07
We are here to spread seeds of truth. We sow without knowing which seed we sow will take root and grow in someones heart. The important thing to do is keep on sowing. 😇

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:48
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 October, 12:02

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:47
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
😋🖤

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
22 October, 12:01
I think people follow back people that follow them if you're trying to raise your numbers or shares. Just a thought Sir.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
22 October, 11:42
I like how VK shows all sides we are all connected this journey is life changing. Just know everyone counts. Some people liked to just read post others comment. Once you put yourself out there just know it continues to move like a ripple in water. Thank you for moving this journey as we continue to grow you will see all our lives change. God Bless

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:41
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
indeed the Universe is 1 mind and everything is connected.

but many windows through which the light of God shines are dirty and need of cleaning. a very deep cleaning.

Namaste Warrior. God Bless.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
22 October, 11:32
It's all good. Noticed that more often than not, my posts are repeated by mere minutes with higher engagement. Don't ever let the small things bother you. We're all one. Love you fren! Keep pushing forward.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:36
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
im not in it for any popularity or to be in the circle of big accounts (though they all follow me?)

to me the principle of sharing TRUTH is essential. Sharing.

That is what Jesus instructed his apostles to do. To Preach the Gospel.

I find that many are not interested in the TRUTH. only their perception of the TRUTH. Which leads people down roads to myth and not facts and being pipelined into a narrative. When presented with the TRUTH directly , they often cast it off. Because you fear what you do not understand. many do not grasp that what they percieve as the TRUTH.

>80% of MAGA is still asleep.

like some people are under the impression all the bad guys are dead and we are watching a pure optical movien at this point. this leads to comfort and lassitude in pursuit of the TRUTH.

if you are comfortable knowing the TRUTH, you might not be awake. Q told us the entire truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.

FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of wisdo

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 October, 11:31
I see you. We are preaching to the choir here. Most all are on same page or at least in the same book. It’s TRUTH you take from here and spread to the sleeping masses that’s most important. Keep forging forward. WRWY

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 October, 11:26
Just because people don't comment on a post doesn't mean the post has been ignored or hasn't impacted the people that read it.

I do understand, however, that the energy one gets when others engage in their post is very comforting.

Here is a toast to you having a wonderful and engaging day! 🙂

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:07
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
if i like something i put my like and a reshare. i dont always comment but i like seeing other people be acknowledged for their efforts no matter how small.

on the other hand i put info out there that people might not agree with, after a while people choose not to engage for whatever reason. maybe they think im being negative or pessamistic. i just try to connect dots. with a little flair while im at it.