Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 11:10
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Just because people don't comment on a post doesn't mean the post has been ignored or hasn't impacted the people that read it.

I do understand, however, that the energy one gets when others engage in their post is very comforting.

Here is a toast to you having a wonderful and engaging day! 🙂
11:26 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:07
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
if i like something i put my like and a reshare. i dont always comment but i like seeing other people be acknowledged for their efforts no matter how small.

on the other hand i put info out there that people might not agree with, after a while people choose not to engage for whatever reason. maybe they think im being negative or pessamistic. i just try to connect dots. with a little flair while im at it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 October, 02:13
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
The people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind. I love you for exactly who you are. 🖤🤍