Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 11:10
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 October, 12:43
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I don’t see half the peoples post on here its like only a few i see and then it repeats the post over and over .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
Same here. sometimes I go to somebody’s timeline ( that i follow) just to see if they have been posting… but it makes me feel like a stalker because they get notified that I checked out their profile. I really don’t like that feature. Sometimes I just want to see what people have to say but it feels rude to look at a profile and then not follow.
I really do like the vibe at AU…. but not fond of the quirks… like seeing the same posts over and over again …. and not allowing me the privacy of checking out other profiles One recent example, I got a private message from a new follower. I found it a bit strange and wanted to check out his profile but decided against it for lack of privacy. Can anyone explain to me why this is a good feature?
02:20 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 October, 10:51
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
You might try keeping a tab open for each account you like to check in on?

That way, you get to visit at will, but only get recorded once.
😘

*let's redefine, "stalker"...?

😇💫✌

Momma Bear @ur1spark
22 October, 10:54
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Great idea...thank you!😊

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 October, 07:33
I have gotten pm from a few i won’t reply to them . I don’t like that notification it does make you feel like a stalker .

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
22 October, 02:41
Agreed, I only see same few in my thread which is why I always would go to VK’s profile to see posts and read comments but I havent even been doing that as much because I do feel like a stalker. The truth is I just thirst knowledge but I guess if its meant for me it will find its way to me. I have never been one to seek fame on these sites but is troubling when you ask questions and get ignored as well. If God wants me to have the answer he will make sure I get it. I pray! 🙏

Momma Bear @ur1spark
22 October, 05:04
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
LOL...I check out VK's posts also (bet he gets a lot of that)...and a few others because i've liked what they've posted in the past. Some I want to check out because I can't recall exactly why i followed them...like was that the one who talks about natural cures, the jab or cute puppies? Sometimes I just want to find an old thread about a certain topic and I can't remember who posted it. Glad to see there are other fellow reluctant stalkers.😂