Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 11:10
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 October, 12:43
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I don’t see half the peoples post on here its like only a few i see and then it repeats the post over and over .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
22 October, 02:20
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Same here. sometimes I go to somebody’s timeline ( that i follow) just to see if they have been posting… but it makes me feel like a stalker because they get notified that I checked out their profile. I really don’t like that feature. Sometimes I just want to see what people have to say but it feels rude to look at a profile and then not follow.
I really do like the vibe at AU…. but not fond of the quirks… like seeing the same posts over and over again …. and not allowing me the privacy of checking out other profiles One recent example, I got a private message from a new follower. I found it a bit strange and wanted to check out his profile but decided against it for lack of privacy. Can anyone explain to me why this is a good feature?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
I have gotten pm from a few i won’t reply to them . I don’t like that notification it does make you feel like a stalker .
07:33 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy _MAGA, click on at the bottom under it