Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 October, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 October, 10:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I always considered the idea of different timelines to be a device of science fiction. But after reading somewhere that we changed timelines because of the CERN experiments I began to look into it more seriously. I'm not saying I believe in it 100%, but something has definitely changed in the past 3-5 years. The spelling of Bearenstein Bears threw me for a loop when I first saw it. I thought the publisher changed it, but supposedly that's how it's always been spelled. No it hasn't, my memories not THAT bad. Just as I distinctly remember Chic-Fil-A being spelled that way. And I will NEVER admit that I only imagined Jaws petite girlfriend with braces. That one sticks out in my mind like I saw it yesterday because I thought they looked kind of retarded. Why would I have a memory like that if it never happened?
So, what the hell???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 October, 11:04
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I have finally decided that I am married to a different guy, every single day he does something so opposite of what he would have done before its almost unreal. I’m not talking about minor things. I just can’t figure it out. 🤷🏼‍♀️

This is us a few years ago. It makes me want to cry looking at old pictures, I miss her so much. Now she watches russian soap operas 24/7. I'm not exaggerating, even when she drives she watches on her phone. She NEVER used to do that.
She ignores me and speaks to her russian friends all day. She used to be so happy to be in america and had become a typical american woman. We watched movies together, went out to eat, museums, etc. Now she just watches Russian TV on YT .
11:17 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
22 October, 10:51
learn Russian so you can communicate with her, it will make a huge difference

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
22 October, 10:59
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
and make it a suprise. she tried to change for you via watching American movies, living in America, etc you need to show her you can come her way too

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 October, 10:41

23 October, 02:27
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
If i could get her away from the TV or her phone I'd try.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
22 October, 12:30
Talk to her... Dude, talk to her not other ppl. Tell her how you feel. Tell her that you miss her.

22 October, 12:38
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
I have but it's like talking to someone who has no respect for me. It almost always leads to an argument. It's funny because her friends always told me she talked about me all the time and what a great man I was. But now she blatantly treats me so badly I think some guys without my patience would slug her. I just don't think people change that radically overnight. One day we were having sex 2-3 times a week and saying it was better than the last time and then one day she would just roll over so she wouldn't have to kiss me or see my face. Like she just wanted to get it over with. It's been that way for three years. Is that normal?
Her son is much different, too. He's 30 and was always industrious. Owned a cell phone store, went to the police academy. Skydiving lessons. Now he doesn't have a car, a job, or a place to live. He doesn't talk to anyone or have any plans. He's definitely not the same.
I know it's weird , but how do you explain the Bond movie or Chic Fil A?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 October, 12:21
2012 definitely changed my timeline. EVERYTHING was somehow different.
So sorry. 😔

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 October, 12:19
She from Russia? Maybe she misses home? I know now it's difficult to travel there (and probably expensive), but there are ways through other countries, as there are no direct flights. Maybe a trip home would be a good idea.

22 October, 12:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
No, she never had any desire to go there. She hated Russia. Now the only news she talks about is what's happening in Russia. I don't think anything will help because she doesn't have the same personality she used to have. She's completely different.I know people change, but I don't see any of her old personality in her. She used to be very affectionate and we haven't kissed in months, maybe years. It's been too long to remember. She never wants sex. Ever. And that's not like her at all.
I can see women having a period of change but they eventually come out of it. She's been this way for three years now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:59
Sometimes when I have traveled in my vision I have wondered if I got back in the timeline that I started out in because the ones closest seemed to be so similar.

I was having issues as well with some small things being different that I knew were not the same and I know other ppl that have as well.
About the same time I was questioning some things myself others mentioned it too. One of my very sane guy frens messaged me one morning to say wth is going on.

He had one particular color of bath towels he used for years never bought other colors and he got up that morning and they were a different color. Freaked him right out.

Night Shift @kekerista
22 October, 03:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
2 years ago from this past July my daughter and I were driving home late one evening and experienced what they call a time slip.
We ended up driving down a road in our small town that existed that night but hadn't existed before or after.
In the truck we were both weirded out that we hadn't seen that street with those stores before, especially living in a small town and driving in that area for years. She wanted to go back the next day so I took her.
Only it never existed.
Still boggles my mind. We both saw it.
If it was just me I'd think I was going crazy but it most certainly happened to the both of us.
Something changed. I don't know if it was timelines or what,
but something happened for sure. And it was ALWAYS Bearenstein Bears. I did a book report on one of the stories in elementary school.
Fookery, I tell ya.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:55
Sorry bout your bff, perhaps events that are about to happen will snap her back to center.

22 October, 12:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't think so. This is a different version of her. Very superstitious and not very much fun to be around. She complains all the time and blames me for all her problems. One night I told her how her spending habits were causing my bank account problems. She actually said, "Fuck your money!" I was shocked, and that's when I first thought she was a stranger. My wife would NEVER say something like that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 October, 11:30
You gotta bring your a game.

22 October, 11:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I don't want this woman. I have no interest in her. Sex is terrible and it's always me who initiates it. She doesn't even kiss me. This is a woman who lived in Russia. A housewife who stayed home and watched soap operas all day. My wife never did that. We watched movies together all the time or Breaking Bad. Always together. This is like Invasion of the Body Snatchers and I'm living with a pod person.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 October, 11:29
VK, this reminded me of Drop 566:
Make sure to learn Russian.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 October, 11:27
Beautiful couple. I will pray for healing in your marriage. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

22 October, 11:30
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thanks, but the woman I married is gone.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 11:24
I am so, so sorry for your pain.

22 October, 11:42
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thank you. It IS painful. I lost my best friend and lover. And it's not just a couple drifting apart after being together for ten years. She's completely different. I can feel it when we have sex. so I stopped even trying. Like being with a stranger. And everything she says is an insult. If I put on the TV in the morning before she puts on her Russian soap opera she flies into a rage. That' just not the same woman. I've been unhappy for a few years but when I read the post about the husband being a different person it clicked. I went through all our old pictures and can see it in her face she was different. Always a smile and twinkle in her eye. Now that's gone. I know most people think I'm imagining this but I didn't imagine the James Bond thing or Bearenstein Bears. Something changed a few years ago, and not for the better.