Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 October, 12:29
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
THESE SATANIC PERVERTS INCLUDING HOMOS WILL SOON BE GONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 October, 12:20
As close to Hell as we need to get.🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
22 October, 11:59
Whar kids see on tv in the advertising will make them think it's alright for such stuff. They have went overboard on junk on tv, can't turn it on without seeing things God would not approve of.

chore Toke @choretoke
22 October, 11:30
PARENTS NEED TO MAKE A STAND❗️😠 🤷🏻‍♀️

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 October, 11:25
so many things people report that is happening that i do not see happening where i live, im almost starting to think that my area must be in a different world, all together.

memes matter @NoComment
22 October, 11:12
pub (!?)
i think the trans community was infiltrated if that even translates

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 October, 01:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
This is so sick and bizarre. How did we get to this being normal? Has to be a different timeline. It has to be.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 October, 10:53
I always considered the idea of different timelines to be a device of science fiction. But after reading somewhere that we changed timelines because of the CERN experiments I began to look into it more seriously. I'm not saying I believe in it 100%, but something has definitely changed in the past 3-5 years. The spelling of Bearenstein Bears threw me for a loop when I first saw it. I thought the publisher changed it, but supposedly that's how it's always been spelled. No it hasn't, my memories not THAT bad. Just as I distinctly remember Chic-Fil-A being spelled that way. And I will NEVER admit that I only imagined Jaws petite girlfriend with braces. That one sticks out in my mind like I saw it yesterday because I thought they looked kind of retarded. Why would I have a memory like that if it never happened?
So, what the hell???

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 October, 11:04
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I have finally decided that I am married to a different guy, every single day he does something so opposite of what he would have done before its almost unreal. I’m not talking about minor things. I just can’t figure it out. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:54
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Damn Nana doesnt remember there being a k on chic fil A either, maybe I am wrong because I never liked the place and that is the only place my grands what to go but I never remember the k.
I would have noticed that it was about women instead of chicken!
How weird.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 October, 10:41
As in the days of Noah.....everyone destroyed except thos on the ark. So come Lord Jesus

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 October, 10:19
This is what happens when demonic forces are not restrained by the Holy Spirit of God residing in the people. God's Word tells us 👇
Instead of believing the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies....that is why God abandomed them to their shameful desires.
Romans 1:26
Exchanging the truth for lies is the way of Satan. He always deceives. Satan cannot create so he decieves, darkens the minds so he can ALTER what God has created. The only " cure" for depravity is for people to return to the Source of Truth and Life and follow the Way of God.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
22 October, 10:13
The brainwashing is real.