Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
22 October, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 October, 10:53
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
I always considered the idea of different timelines to be a device of science fiction. But after reading somewhere that we changed timelines because of the CERN experiments I began to look into it more seriously. I'm not saying I believe in it 100%, but something has definitely changed in the past 3-5 years. The spelling of Bearenstein Bears threw me for a loop when I first saw it. I thought the publisher changed it, but supposedly that's how it's always been spelled. No it hasn't, my memories not THAT bad. Just as I distinctly remember Chic-Fil-A being spelled that way. And I will NEVER admit that I only imagined Jaws petite girlfriend with braces. That one sticks out in my mind like I saw it yesterday because I thought they looked kind of retarded. Why would I have a memory like that if it never happened?
So, what the hell???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 October, 11:04
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I have finally decided that I am married to a different guy, every single day he does something so opposite of what he would have done before its almost unreal. I’m not talking about minor things. I just can’t figure it out. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

22 October, 11:17
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
This is us a few years ago. It makes me want to cry looking at old pictures, I miss her so much. Now she watches russian soap operas 24/7. I'm not exaggerating, even when she drives she watches on her phone. She NEVER used to do that.
She ignores me and speaks to her russian friends all day. She used to be so happy to be in america and had become a typical american woman. We watched movies together, went out to eat, museums, etc. Now she just watches Russian TV on YT .

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Beautiful couple. I will pray for healing in your marriage. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
11:27 AM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
22 October, 11:30
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thanks, but the woman I married is gone.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 October, 11:38
I’m so sorry.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 October, 01:57
Hey brother, try to hang on and dont let go. My wife and I have gone through similar the past 5 yrs. I know I have changed and she has too. Our past 5 years have been the rockiest and most heart ripping in our 28 yrs together. This year I have been noticing changes in our relationship drawing us back together. My wife and I still aren't like we used to be but it seems to be coming back around. If there was ever love there, it is still there, its just been covered up by whatever things. Hang in there brother, don't give up.
Love is real and Love will Heal.
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š