Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 October, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 October, 10:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I always considered the idea of different timelines to be a device of science fiction. But after reading somewhere that we changed timelines because of the CERN experiments I began to look into it more seriously. I'm not saying I believe in it 100%, but something has definitely changed in the past 3-5 years. The spelling of Bearenstein Bears threw me for a loop when I first saw it. I thought the publisher changed it, but supposedly that's how it's always been spelled. No it hasn't, my memories not THAT bad. Just as I distinctly remember Chic-Fil-A being spelled that way. And I will NEVER admit that I only imagined Jaws petite girlfriend with braces. That one sticks out in my mind like I saw it yesterday because I thought they looked kind of retarded. Why would I have a memory like that if it never happened?
So, what the hell???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 October, 11:04
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I have finally decided that I am married to a different guy, every single day he does something so opposite of what he would have done before its almost unreal. I’m not talking about minor things. I just can’t figure it out. 🤷🏼‍♀️

22 October, 11:17
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
This is us a few years ago. It makes me want to cry looking at old pictures, I miss her so much. Now she watches russian soap operas 24/7. I'm not exaggerating, even when she drives she watches on her phone. She NEVER used to do that.
She ignores me and speaks to her russian friends all day. She used to be so happy to be in america and had become a typical american woman. We watched movies together, went out to eat, museums, etc. Now she just watches Russian TV on YT .

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 October, 11:27
Beautiful couple. I will pray for healing in your marriage. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks, but the woman I married is gone.
11:30 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 October, 01:57
Hey brother, try to hang on and dont let go. My wife and I have gone through similar the past 5 yrs. I know I have changed and she has too. Our past 5 years have been the rockiest and most heart ripping in our 28 yrs together. This year I have been noticing changes in our relationship drawing us back together. My wife and I still aren't like we used to be but it seems to be coming back around. If there was ever love there, it is still there, its just been covered up by whatever things. Hang in there brother, don't give up.
Love is real and Love will Heal.
💚🌟💚

22 October, 08:29
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I appreciate the support but in all honesty I don't love her anymore. We have pictures all over the house of us in happier times on the many trips we took to Cabo, Hawaii, Colorado and many others. But it looks like a different woman in those pictures. This one isn't like her at all. She has a terrible temper, hits me for petty reasons, and has a NEED to watch Russian soap operas all day, which bugs the hell out of me. I can't respect a woman who is on a lower plane of awareness and her bad temper and love of manipulative, badly acted soap operas is just too stupid for me to respect her. My real wife didn't have time to sit in front of the tv all day watching melodramatic, predictable stories. If she watched tv at all it would be Breaking Bad or Mad Men. I tried to get her interested in Ozark and Peaky Blinders but she lost interest and went in the bedroom to watch Russian soap operas. If the sex was still great i might tolerate it. But it's impersonal and unsatisfying now.

22 October, 08:33
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I know you think im nuts. but I knew this woman since 2010. Certain things just don't feel the same. Call me crazy but timelines are real. No one can explain why Jaws gf doesn't have braces and the actress says she didn't wear them. Spooky.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 October, 11:38
I’m so sorry.

22 October, 11:53
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
She just got up a few hours ago and has been watching Russian TV since. She never cleans, doesn't get dressed, doesn't want to go out,. Just watches Russian TV. It's not normal and it's not at all like she used to be. One day it just started and I figured it was a temporary thing, but it's been going on for at least 3 years now. We never have conversations or cook together. We used to cook meals like BBQ or Italian. But now she only cooks Russian meals, which she knows I hate. I have to cook for myself.
Instead of improving her English like she used to she gets mad that I don't learn Russian. She never uses her Rosetta Stone to improve vocabulary. She used to use it all the time. It's crazy.
How can a person change so completely?