Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 October, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 October, 10:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I always considered the idea of different timelines to be a device of science fiction. But after reading somewhere that we changed timelines because of the CERN experiments I began to look into it more seriously. I'm not saying I believe in it 100%, but something has definitely changed in the past 3-5 years. The spelling of Bearenstein Bears threw me for a loop when I first saw it. I thought the publisher changed it, but supposedly that's how it's always been spelled. No it hasn't, my memories not THAT bad. Just as I distinctly remember Chic-Fil-A being spelled that way. And I will NEVER admit that I only imagined Jaws petite girlfriend with braces. That one sticks out in my mind like I saw it yesterday because I thought they looked kind of retarded. Why would I have a memory like that if it never happened?
So, what the hell???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 October, 11:04
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I have finally decided that I am married to a different guy, every single day he does something so opposite of what he would have done before its almost unreal. I’m not talking about minor things. I just can’t figure it out. 🤷🏼‍♀️

22 October, 11:17
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
This is us a few years ago. It makes me want to cry looking at old pictures, I miss her so much. Now she watches russian soap operas 24/7. I'm not exaggerating, even when she drives she watches on her phone. She NEVER used to do that.
She ignores me and speaks to her russian friends all day. She used to be so happy to be in america and had become a typical american woman. We watched movies together, went out to eat, museums, etc. Now she just watches Russian TV on YT .

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
22 October, 12:30
Talk to her... Dude, talk to her not other ppl. Tell her how you feel. Tell her that you miss her.

I have but it's like talking to someone who has no respect for me. It almost always leads to an argument. It's funny because her friends always told me she talked about me all the time and what a great man I was. But now she blatantly treats me so badly I think some guys without my patience would slug her. I just don't think people change that radically overnight. One day we were having sex 2-3 times a week and saying it was better than the last time and then one day she would just roll over so she wouldn't have to kiss me or see my face. Like she just wanted to get it over with. It's been that way for three years. Is that normal?
Her son is much different, too. He's 30 and was always industrious. Owned a cell phone store, went to the police academy. Skydiving lessons. Now he doesn't have a car, a job, or a place to live. He doesn't talk to anyone or have any plans. He's definitely not the same.
I know it's weird , but how do you explain the Bond movie or Chic Fil A?
12:38 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 October, 12:52
I know a lot of people that completely changed personalities during Covid. Obsessive, fearful, lazy, reclusive and so on. So sad:(
We made a pact with close friends, co-workers and family to keep it as real as possible and keep living normally. I'm so grateful for it. Some people I have nothing in common with anymore, different reality. So sorry for what you are going through.

22 October, 01:03
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Thanks! It started about a year before the Covid lockdowns. She started watching russian TV 24/7 and stopped having sex around 2019. It's like a switch was flipped.