Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
My family could use Your prayers having a hard time with our son X right now, my wife left with baby, not sure what to do, I just keep asking God to be with us, its a volitale situation, one that has kept me in the home for reason, my son has a good heart but in his head something attacks, he gets violent, and me beating his ass will do nothing, I talk he wont hear, we ask he wont talk, the world has gotten to him since covid, I cant just call the police on a 17yr old and I cant force him into a car to go to a behavioral science unit, what do they do to kids in there anyways, I know God has a plan, and I will not complain about my circumstances, I am thankful to have children to love and am grateful for that which God has chosen us to face as it always blooms into beauty.
10:39 AM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
25 October, 02:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Please get a hair mineral test on him to see what is out of balance in his body (blood work will take much longer to show it) - Copper is a big issue today and causes many problelms (whether high or low) - many ADD/ADHD children also have ODD (oppositional defiance disorder) related to these problems. My niece's daughter showed very high copper (has ADHD/ODD) - need to fix the imbalance. It is so prevalent today read Morley Robbins book Cu-re Fatigue about copper and how to fix it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 October, 02:28
In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication
TY 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 October, 02:42

24 October, 02:42
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
TY 🙏❤️ God Bless You.

Judy Link @Jlink333
24 October, 01:57
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 October, 01:56
Prayers for you family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this and find solutions 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Red 55S @Red55S
24 October, 12:10
😇May the Lord keep you and your family in His loving embrace.

24 October, 08:16
In response Red 55S to her Publication
TY and You and Yours Sister. Praise God !!!!

Much Love to You. 🙏❤️

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 October, 08:22
🙏❤️🙏❤️Struggles are real and hard right now. Hang in there. He is 17, you do have a say, figure out where his anger is coming from. Look everywhere. Our son was doing drugs with friends we thought were his friends but weren't we found out. Still dealing with it. Help him when you still have some say. Sending angels to guide you all. Glad your wife came home with the baby. You always need support.

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

22 October, 09:54
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Yes we will. and roger that sister. Love you. 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 October, 10:12
I have 3 boys, the youngest is 26 and he is the most open minded and rebellious of all 3. He highly looks up to me but he also rebels against me. He kicked dents in my car last year and hit me 3 times. I also dont call cops. The best route I have found that has worked better is one of my buddies. If you have a close friend that he may also look up to, maybe try that approach. I have been in hospitals myself and also my son. They are pretty much a crutch. The medicine they give, I highly disagree with. Multiple times my own medicine made me suicidal and I od'd 3 times on it. Mine son did his also. The buddy approach hasn't made things perfect but has helped change things tremendously. Kids will rebel against family. Maybe just try a close friend of yours. I am praying for you and your family Jason. I know its rough but just keep your wife and other kids safe and make the cops the very last resort. A court order can 96 him but it could also make him very angry with you.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 October, 09:10
Praying for you and the family Jason. Love you all so much. If your wife needs a listening ear, I am always here.🙏❤️

21 October, 09:13
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
21 October, 09:09
🙏

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
21 October, 09:02
I’m so sorry to hear that your son is having troubles. I went through something similar with my son. It took many years to find the trigger, but it ended up being mold in our house. Getting away from it and contaminated possessions was key to our healing. Just a thought. Your whole family is in my prayers.

21 October, 09:03
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
🙏❤️ 92 as well . hmmm

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
21 October, 09:01
And we should all try to get rid of any parasites we may have. Who knows how much we are all affected by them. How many behavioral issues they cause.

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
21 October, 08:59
Sending prayers your way. He sounds very much like my brother, growing up. He still holds that anger, but manages to control it better now. I hope your family can find peace & come back together. ❤️

21 October, 09:02
In response Oregon Patriot to her Publication
God will make a way always, Mom and baby back home now, just needed to get away as the non engagement is hard for her, its not easy, but its Gods' Plan for reasons that will be shown one day. Thank You So Much. 🙏❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 October, 08:47
🙏Sending prayers & strength Jason
Something is his trigger, find the trigger point to heal that.
Also, can you play 432Hz music outside his bedroom when he sleeps to assist in healing through the night?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 October, 08:46
Prayers lifted fren💖 Family is everything. I can't imagine being a teen in today's time. Respond with overflowing love. He will catch your vibe eventually. He will open up. Love you.

21 October, 08:51
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
TY ❤️🙏❤️ Love You too.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 October, 08:30
praying for your family. i trust your son will be ok. i went thru this with my brother it was drug induced psychosis and he is built like a wwe fighter so we had to call the cops and get him safely taken to the psych hopsital and we are all grateful we did that 4x on him over 2 years. we could not tame him and he was a danger to himself. i did not have God with me or my family at the time. the devil owned us all.

i trust God will answer our prayers to take care of your boy and your family. please keep us updated. i feel for you ♥️ stay strong and positive. ask God for MORE strength ♥️🙏

21 October, 08:32
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
TY . So Much Love . And I Believe this too . 🛐

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 October, 08:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for you and your family Jason

21 October, 08:25
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
TY and God has heard the prayers all is calm and loving, I know HE has a plan, I just gotta get the team here to walk it out with me, without asking but leading as I am lead so they may recognize the path they too are being led down release control and live now always.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 October, 07:57
My prayers are with you and your family Jason. In Jesus Name 🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 October, 05:14
A while back there was chaos in my family. I got so many prayers along with good advice. A very good anon DD said I should put on worship music. I hadn't even thought of that. I did and the entire atmosphere including attitudes were transformed. I don't know if that will help or not but it is worth a try. Blessings

21 October, 05:21
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
DD is a wiseman. Love You Sister. 🙏❤️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 October, 05:14
🙏 lord hear our prayers

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
24 October, 02:25
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
in the name of Jesus amen.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 October, 05:11
God please intervene in this family. Only you know what is going on with Jason's son. I pray father that you would bring a peace upon him to guard his heart and his mind. I pray for that peace also for Jason, his wife, and other children. God we thank you that NO weapon formed against Jason and his family shall prosper. We thank you for your divine intervention in your name we pray. Amen.

21 October, 05:23
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Amen. 🙏 It is peaceful here once more, thank you and God is Good!!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 October, 04:48
I am so sorry. My heart and prayers go out to you, your son, and your wife. I cannot imagine what the covid insanity has truly done to the psyche of young people. He is so fortunate he has wonderful parents. Something you might want to look into is the possibility of a biochemical imbalance. For example when the copper to zinc ratio is off balance it can cause many of the behaviors you listed. You could always try a camping trip-just the two of you- and see if he shares something with you. A neutral setting can help a lot. Prayers and love to you. 💛🙏🏻

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
21 October, 04:41
take authority over the situation in Jesus' name. Command satan to loose him and let him go. Use the power of the Blood of Jesus.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 October, 04:13
Lifting you all up in love and prayer. Heavenly Father, hear our prayers. 🙏✨❤️🙏

21 October, 04:17
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
TY. 🙏❤️ and for All Families rn May God be with them All. 🙏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 October, 04:09
Sending you tons of prayers.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 October, 04:09
Sending you tons of prayers.

21 October, 04:16
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
TY and all is calm here once more its a constant tilt retilt happening never before has our home been as such but its not just ours, soon and very soon, it shall be full tilt shift and done as we step into that Light.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
21 October, 04:03
Sending you many prayers, love and healing 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Steph Ayers @Steph3
21 October, 04:03
I went through it with mine. Back in the day, i put her in a police car and physc. unit. Seperate situations. thank god I did. She is now a happy healthy and balanced young lady without medications. I pray the same for you and yours.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts