Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 10:39
My family could use Your prayers having a hard time with our son X right now, my wife left with baby, not sure what to do, I just keep asking God to be with us, its a volitale situation, one that has kept me in the home for reason, my son has a good heart but in his head something attacks, he gets violent, and me beating his ass will do nothing, I talk he wont hear, we ask he wont talk, the world has gotten to him since covid, I cant just call the police on a 17yr old and I cant force him into a car to go to a behavioral science unit, what do they do to kids in there anyways, I know God has a plan, and I will not complain about my circumstances, I am thankful to have children to love and am grateful for that which God has chosen us to face as it always blooms into beauty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Lifting you all up in love and prayer. Heavenly Father, hear our prayers. 🙏✨❤️🙏
04:13 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 04:17
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
TY. 🙏❤️ and for All Families rn May God be with them All. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396