Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 October, 01:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
IYKYK: 🐸

XRP - "Buy the Dip"
Starlink RV - Mobility anywhere for about $1 more per day.
Rumble + Starlink - Partnerships
Rumble + TS - Partnerships
TW - SpaceX Subsidiary in mere tick's of the the clock
Parler - YE to the moon...

👉 Blackout Imminent. (400W 4Patriots Genny in faraday bag.)

Mid-Terms in a blink... ✝️

#LFG | #NCSWIC | #SaveTheChildren (It's time to ascend!) 🔥

Whatever Happens "Next", I will do everything within my power - standing on the other side for each of you as much as for my own children.

I Love YOU..!

@cowboyw2b @vincentkennedy @martingeddes @kimrunner @dollface @texasgirl4trump @johnnyq @sirhuckleberry @donnytheprophet @m3thods @katisthesea3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 October, 10:08
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 October, 03:50
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
,!

1776 ... @IGG1776
21 October, 09:12
👀 Spy... 589 .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 October, 11:43
Nana thinks BTC Ethereum and the SEC all on the dinner plate right now, but that is an uneducated guess,
Me thinks Gary's drawers are in a wad right now!

BRICS countries I am hearing have already ditched the swift system but Idk that for sure.

Also don't forget the SCOTUS ruling on agencies (mostly 3 lettere ones) not being able to "make law" like they have been doing,

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 October, 11:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💞

10-19-22 JUAN O SAVIN
& Delora Obrien @ Warriors4ChristRise

https://rumble.com/v1oti2s...

Juan
There are preparations being put in place
to do something important..
THE GUT PUNCH IS COMING
THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EPIC MOMENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY
WE ARE THERE NOW
IMMINENT
THE INK IS ON THE PAPER NOT EVEN DRY..
We look at what’s going on in the world
whether it be Hunter..
the Konnech case..
The Bidan Admin steadily bleeding down our oil reserve..
The Saudis had a summit.. dis-invited America
& our $ is tied to Saudi oil..
In Ukraine, N & E Europe
the amount of MIL aircraft activity has gone up radically..
The amount of activity → Gitmo
has gone up radically..
I WILL TELL YOU THERE’S SOMETHING COMING..
THIS IS ALL GOING TO COME TO A HEAD..
There’s events I believe are about to occur
to all the world, to most people
WOULD APPEAR TO BE HORRORS
& THEY ARE HORRORS..
💥DAYS AWAY💥

Jay James @birdmanjay
20 October, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I feel like I dont know all the aame things you dont...and its cozy.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 October, 10:37
ya...

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 October, 11:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
20 October, 10:37
under color of law!?

Since joining the SEC in May 2017, Mr. Hinman led the Division’s work...
Mr. Hinman also guided the Division and the agency in addressing emerging issues and providing timely guidance to market participants. For example, Mr. Hinman led efforts regarding the rapid innovation in digital assets, including by providing a framework that market participants could use to evaluate whether digital assets are offered and sold as securities. In addition to these proactive engagement and modernization efforts, Mr. Hinman’s oversight of the Division’s core functions, including the disclosure review program, addressed a number of novel and complex issues leading to substantial benefits for investors.
https://www.sec.gov/news/p...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 October, 10:28
I spy the Ethereum Founder...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 October, 01:32
METATRON'S CUBE

LIGHT TO DARK/DARK TO LIGHT

SPHERE

ICOSOHEDRON (20)
'
DODECAHEDRON (12)

CUBO-OCAHEDRON (ABOVE) (4)_

TETRAHEDRON (3)

Golden MEME Spiral

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
21 October, 08:32
Stellar (XLM) will replace the stock market.

M3thods @M3thods
20 October, 09:43

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 09:32

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 October, 09:31
👀

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 October, 09:27
And look, there’s Perkins Coie lurking in the background.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 October, 07:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
First thing i noticed. Bad vibes…..

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 October, 09:26
Somebody is in deep sheeot!

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
20 October, 09:25
I wonder how many shorted XRP knowing the lawsuit was coming. Wonder if we ever get to see the disguised whale purchases during the ICO. Getting interesting

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 October, 09:23
I'd say #Fooked

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
20 October, 09:20
This is a list of persons from Enterprise ETHEREUM Alliance who communicated with Bill Hinman when he was director of the SEC 7 took action against XRP, classifying XRP as a security while not holding other cryptos to the same standard, including ETHEREUM which benefitted tremendously from the SEC legal action against XRP (and VERITASEUM).

[DS] using government regulators to attack their competition.

ETHEREUM = [DS]

XRP will replace SWIFT

VERITASEUM will replace WALL STREET

https://www.crypto-law.us/...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 October, 09:56
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
20 October, 09:01
😎

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
😎

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
a #Fooked insider trading kinda thing?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
20 October, 08:52