Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 11:30
Influx of trolls. Always before an election.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Blocking all of them.
If iI admit that I am lost in the woods, why would anyone follow me...lol
11:49 AM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
21 October, 01:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Found at least 5 of them... since they haven't got any posts we can't press the fooked button. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 October, 08:53
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
First click the drop down ( red arrow in pic)
click report first, and then block.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

20 October, 02:19
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
We have to keep our home, safe!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 October, 01:57
Reported it. I think they're gone now.

20 October, 02:07
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Yes friend, this one is gone...
We are making this a safe home for all!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 October, 01:18
yup….yesterday….blocked ‘it’!

20 October, 01:21
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Yes, it is AI...

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 October, 12:41
Got this too yesterday. Blocked her *ss

20 October, 12:49
In response hope saxton to her Publication
We are keeping our home safe!

Ange Love @LoveM
20 October, 12:37
Blocked that one too! So wondering how they get in with following the 60,203 and also is that some kind of spell number? Just some thoughts...

20 October, 12:44
In response Ange Love to her Publication
NOt a spell number, it is easy to do. If you go to an account that has a high number of followers, you click the following or followers and the list pops up. Then it is just a matter of clicking to follow.

Data Gramma @Vic
20 October, 12:19
Just reported this bs.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
20 October, 12:18
😂😂😂 I'm still being chased by ladybugs and dogs, no profile pictures, just fauna. I block them.

20 October, 12:25
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Like this one? lol

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 October, 12:14
That bot started following me too. I was surprised at some of the names on her list of people who followed "her" back.

20 October, 12:22
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
AI is hacking and adding.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 October, 12:06
I blocked the same this morning. 🙄

Shame WeGo has an infiltration issue.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 October, 12:06
Umm. Maybe remember to check their account before you follow? 😂🤣. Whoever you 18 followers are! 🤦‍♀️😂

Bookish Girl @Noninon
20 October, 12:05
i just checked my folowers, ive got someone on there advertising sex work, for Gods sake...howv do i block and delete this poop? not computer savvy

Bookish Girl @Noninon
20 October, 12:08
In response Bookish Girl to her Publication
should i make my settings so that people have to ask to follow me?

20 October, 12:12
In response Bookish Girl to her Publication
Go to her page, there will be a section that you can click to block
I made a how to, for you...

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 October, 12:04
oh man i thought i was special and she just lliked me lol

20 October, 12:05
In response reaper myer to his Publication
You are special.
AI is the one that is screwed up.
Us anons have to stick together lol.

Scat ling @scatling
20 October, 12:02
She definitely got around.... to me, too!

20 October, 12:07
In response Scat ling to her Publication
I just find it odd that the system thinks we would follow someone because of looks. They know nothing of real people!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 October, 12:01
Thats the one I blocked yesterday, Charlie! ✅

20 October, 12:04
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Good morning, Beverly...
The AI is trying to troll the wrong platform because we all stick together. So many of us are conservative and are here for eachother.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 October, 12:00
I decided to “report user“ instead. That one was definitely easy to spot.

20 October, 12:02
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Great idea!
If they make comments, I screen shot and then hit the fook and circulate in my feed until they are taken out!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 October, 11:56
Lol...She was in my follow collumn yesterday! Quite a lovely cold sore too!! 🤭
We must be irresistable to them dame-bots Charlie!!!...try not to be so sexy!🤣😆😬

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
20 October, 12:24
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
She was in my Notifications this morning!! Blocked her immediately. What is up with all these posting that they are here for sex? 🤮

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
20 October, 12:24
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
She was in my Notifications this morning!! Blocked her immediately. What is up with all these posting that they are here for sex? 🤮

CharRose @CharRose
20 October, 11:55
I got this one as well. How can a less than one month old account have 60,000+ they are following?

20 October, 11:57
In response CharRose to her Publication
They find a member that has a large following ( for security I will not name, names) and they click the following link. Easy peasy...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 11:51
Wise man!

20 October, 11:52
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Hey, I just saw your comment!
I am doing much better, thank you RR.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 October, 11:50
😁😁😁😁😁😁👊😁👊😁👊