Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 11:30
Influx of trolls. Always before an election.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 October, 11:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Blocking all of them.
If iI admit that I am lost in the woods, why would anyone follow me...lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Lol...She was in my follow collumn yesterday! Quite a lovely cold sore too!! 🤭
We must be irresistable to them dame-bots Charlie!!!...try not to be so sexy!🤣😆😬
11:56 AM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
20 October, 12:24
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
She was in my Notifications this morning!! Blocked her immediately. What is up with all these posting that they are here for sex? 🤮

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
She was in my Notifications this morning!! Blocked her immediately. What is up with all these posting that they are here for sex? 🤮

20 October, 12:52
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
How do u block? I know nothing tech wise. I probably wouldnt use it tho....id feel like a censorer. 😆
Thank u for responding 1CC Ryder!...U rock my friend!!!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 12:54
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
I doubt they are here for sex.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 October, 12:09
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
You don't know where that month been 😬
Fooked button

20 October, 12:29
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
THATS the problem...i have a great imagination!😱
🙈🙉🙊

Hi Cindy doll!!! How are u lovely lady?? Hoping ur fantabulous!!!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
20 October, 12:34
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I've been trying to get my husband on AnonUp since January of 2021. Today I mentioned the Fooked button and suddenly he's interested. Whatever it takes, lol.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 October, 11:59
Oh my goodness, you made me chuckle....
AI thinks they created a cute girl...yoiks.

In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
.....i mean...... u know, shes.........kinda cute....for a herpes ridden dame-bot that is.
🤣😆😄😆🤣😆😄😆🤣😆😄
LOVE the meme C word!!! (if i may call u that)😳, if not thats cool too.
Ur soo cool Charlie!!!👊🤝💯

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 October, 01:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
yeah she was in my follow too I blocked her no thanks herpe girl!