LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
AU Prayer Warriors βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨
I have been holding onto this request for the right time.
It would mean everything to me if you can please pray for my beloved brother, my best friend since childhood & always will be. He survived a brutal treatment of stage 3b testicular cancer in his early 20’s, and just last month we found out he has colon cancer at age 40. He has surgery this Friday 10/21 at 7am pst. We have prayers & reiki healing today 10/20 across the earth for him 5:30-7pm PST.
He & I researched so many conspiracies together from a young age, were glued to Q early 11/2017 on. I want him to have a smooth surgery, no chemo, and a long vibrant life. He’s an incredible hue-man being, a talented music composer, a healer, warrior, spiritual & full of bright light energy, he hikes up mountains barefoot, & he’s the best brother in the world. 3 pics. This first one is us eating toast together in the 80’s. His name is Danny.

Thank you so much for your prayers. πŸ™πŸ»
#prayerteam
11:11 AM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 December, 06:59
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Prayers for Danny !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 December, 06:46
Praying for Danny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 December, 06:38
O2 therapy, have him detox liver by proper foods, then eat 80% alkaline to 20% acidic. CA lives in acidic environments! God Bless!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
27 December, 06:31
Ivermectin kills cancer!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 December, 06:28
prayer warriors are on it - God Bless you and your brother

Law & Physics @physics171
13 November, 08:46
Beautiful Truth=love
Thank you for sharing.
May the force be with.
Blessings.
πŸ™πŸ’œ

13 November, 08:44
Parasite protocol, curing 6000 disease and cancers.
https://rumble.com/v1pugsz...

https://t.me/s/DirtRoadDis...

Parasite Protocol
https://floridasharkman.or...

Can’t seem to add PDF so here is the link.
https://drleemerritt.com/u...

EDTA Chelation Dissolves the Artificial Intelligence Magnetic Hydrogel Weapon
https://anamihalceamdphd.s...

13 November, 08:46

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Lemon H2O actually creates an alkaline environment. Therefore parasites can not live in this kind of environment. They crave an acidic environment. "Lemon water is acidic, it gets its acidity from the citric acid (Vitamin C) in lemons. But drinking lemon water actually alkalizes the body. Why? Because your body uses the vitamin C that lemon juice provides. This leaves the alkaline minerals in lemon juice – calcium, magnesium and potassium. Your body absorbs some of those minerals, but some end up being excreted in your urine, which raises its pH. For this reason, many people consider lemon water an alkaline beverage, even though it is acidic"https://www.lifeionizers.c...

Tea: Wormwood (Artemisia) helps removes parasites

https://siyah-organics.com...

https://equusmagazine.com/...
Anti parasite Mimosa-pudica

13 November, 08:47

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
https://drjockers.com/mimo...

EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE VIROLOGY A GLOBAL LIE NO COVID19 SARS-COV-2 EXISTS - PART 1

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Explosive Evidence Virology a Global Lie NO COVID19 SARS-CoV-2 Exists - Part 2
https://www.bitchute.com/c...

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 October, 12:19
A Danny update :)
After a week in the hospital & a looooooong surgery & brutal recovery…10/21-10/28

My brother & Hero gets to go home today
On the 5 year Q anniversary
So perfect since we’re a conspiracy truthist pair
Who love Q & Trust the Plan βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»

I trust God with my dear brother, & that the alternatives he’s seeking to chemo for the remainder of his 2nd cancer battle will knock the rest of any cancer out of his body, never to return again!!!

He is ready to go home & do some grounding, get cozy & heal up more before further treatments start 11/15.

This pic was him after his last barefoot hike up the mountain before surgery. He’s such a bright shiny warrior soul, I’m just lucky enough to be his sister! βš‘οΈπŸ’›βš‘οΈβœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 October, 10:43
So glad he is on the other side of surgery and back home! Praying his healing continues. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 October, 11:46
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
22 October, 02:04
I have a brother I love dearly, so I understand. Many prayers for Danny; he knows how to beat this, with God’s help we will bring him through it with flying colors. Hugs and prayers for both of you!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 October, 01:55
Beautiful pics of you and Dannyβ™₯️ i pray God heals him fully and quickly so he can live a long happy glorious life with no pain, discomfort or negativity. thank you God for answering our prayers for Danny! i believe Danny will be saved πŸ™β™₯️ he glows and is a fighter, lets go Danny you got this! we will win together ❀ amen ❀ πŸ™ Thank you God β€βš”take care and stay positive πŸ˜€

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
22 October, 01:00
My long sincere prayers for your brother came with an unusual strong response that not only will he be healed but also he will know that HE, God Almighty, has watched over him making sure all involved were at their best. Your brother will be fine & healthy. I & I know you are so grateful. God is so Great. Your bond with your brother is so beautiful....thank you for sharing your story.

22 October, 01:24
In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
That is so many of utmost divine gifts in life you’ve described! Thank you so much for your time in giving your long sincere prayer to him, my family & I, that touches so deep!! I trust God, even when I have lost loved ones to cancer, though I wish so deeply it weren’t so. For the miracles God worked on my Dad many times, on my mom, on my brother each time, I will forever keep that grace on my heart & strive to be worthy of the gift of being able to love & enjoy my family that he gave me. Thank you for sharing this with me friend, it truly means a lot to me. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 October, 12:43
Many healing prayers for your brother. God is good

22 October, 12:45
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much!!! πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»

21 October, 11:47
My brother Danny made it successfully through his 6 hour surgery & is doing good! I’ll keep you posted on him here as we wait to hear more!

βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨
Thank you so much for the overwhelming flow of prayers, you are all so incredible!!! He was so grateful for all your kind healing angelic prayers & and all the love!!! My whole family was blown away!!! Thank you again, I am forever grateful for your kindness!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ₯Ή

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 October, 11:45
Thrilled with the news!!! Vibes are still with you!❀️
Awaiting your update. .

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 October, 05:49
Absolutely wonderful - hope he's recovering and drinking in all the good will. God Bless!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 03:51
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Prayers Up.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 October, 03:49
I pray God brings nothing but positive results to Danny as he soldiers through this journey. I trust he is even wiser this time around, and can and will triumphπŸ™β€οΈ.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
21 October, 12:00
Sending prayers and Light and LQVEπŸ™βœ¨πŸ’—

21 October, 03:39
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Thank you so much friend! That image is spectacular!!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 October, 07:42
πŸ™πŸ€πŸ’–

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 October, 07:41
Heavenly Father, please heal and comfort your son Danny along with his loved ones. May they experience your peace in the knowledge that you are in control of us all. Direct them to the information and doctors who have the answers they need. I adk this in Jesus’ name. Amen. πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

21 October, 09:29
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you so much Janet!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 October, 07:31

21 October, 09:30
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Thank you for this information friend!!! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
21 October, 07:23
Prayers going up for all of you, and for a successful surgery! Go to Chrisbeatcancer.com (or dot org, I can't remember) and he is a wealth of info on diet etc β™₯

Danny James @DComposer07
21 October, 08:34
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
thank you! i’ve been following Chris Wark for years! been saving all his videos before I even knew I had cancer. weird future memory intuition I guess!

Tom Grant @GrantQ
21 October, 07:20
Prayers, love and positive vibes go out to Danny. He's beat this fookin disease once before he will do so again. Stay strong friend. Great photos by the way. God bless

21 October, 09:30
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
Thank you so much Tom!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ€—

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 October, 06:54
I am praying for Danny, to be healed, in Christ Jesus.
Thank you Heavenly Father
LOVE

21 October, 09:31
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Thank you!!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
21 October, 03:39
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
21 October, 01:36
sending love and healing vibes for Danny and your family
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
God bless you all

21 October, 09:31
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
Thank you so much Karen!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Iam Mie @iammiele
21 October, 01:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™May God in Heaven bless, protect and heal Danny! May his surgeons and all attending to his care be Just in God and highly competent. May full and complete recovery be swift. Amen!

21 October, 09:32
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Thank you so much friend!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 October, 01:05
Lifting up your dear brother, you and all your family in prayer, love and light.
πŸ™β€οΈβœ¨β€οΈβœ¨β€οΈπŸ™

21 October, 09:33
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Thank you ever so much Kim!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯βœ¨πŸ€—
God bless you & your loved ones!!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 October, 01:04
Wow...what a heartfelt story about Danny. Thanks for sharing all of that..helps me for focused prayer. Sending all the positive healing vibes, prayers and love for Danny πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™

21 October, 09:34
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank you Erin!!! I wish I could fit in even more, I love my brother so much! I’m glad it helps with a focused prayer for which we are utmost grateful to receive!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“
God bless you & yours Erin!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ€—

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
21 October, 01:00
πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for Danny of supernatural healing in Yeshua's name. May God guide the doctor's hands for complete restoration of health to Danny. Amen πŸ™

21 October, 09:35
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Thank you for your besutiful prayer!!! God bless you & yours!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯✨

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 October, 12:48
That you for your beautiful story. I appreciate knowing names and you have made this prayer so special with your pictures to warm my heart. Let us know if you need anything. We love you and your brother and may God's Will Be Done! Amen.

21 October, 09:36
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you so much friend, that meabs a lot to us!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ₯ΉπŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 October, 12:42
praying for your precious brother right this moment! πŸ™β€οΈ

21 October, 12:58
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ to her Publication
Thank you so so much friend!!! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ