LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 October, 11:11
AU Prayer Warriors ✨🙏🏻✨
I have been holding onto this request for the right time.
It would mean everything to me if you can please pray for my beloved brother, my best friend since childhood & always will be. He survived a brutal treatment of stage 3b testicular cancer in his early 20’s, and just last month we found out he has colon cancer at age 40. He has surgery this Friday 10/21 at 7am pst. We have prayers & reiki healing today 10/20 across the earth for him 5:30-7pm PST.
He & I researched so many conspiracies together from a young age, were glued to Q early 11/2017 on. I want him to have a smooth surgery, no chemo, and a long vibrant life. He’s an incredible hue-man being, a talented music composer, a healer, warrior, spiritual & full of bright light energy, he hikes up mountains barefoot, & he’s the best brother in the world. 3 pics. This first one is us eating toast together in the 80’s. His name is Danny.

Thank you so much for your prayers. 🙏🏻
#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
A Danny update :)
After a week in the hospital & a looooooong surgery & brutal recovery…10/21-10/28

My brother & Hero gets to go home today
On the 5 year Q anniversary
So perfect since we’re a conspiracy truthist pair
Who love Q & Trust the Plan ✨💛✨🙏🏻

I trust God with my dear brother, & that the alternatives he’s seeking to chemo for the remainder of his 2nd cancer battle will knock the rest of any cancer out of his body, never to return again!!!

He is ready to go home & do some grounding, get cozy & heal up more before further treatments start 11/15.

This pic was him after his last barefoot hike up the mountain before surgery. He’s such a bright shiny warrior soul, I’m just lucky enough to be his sister! ⚡️💛⚡️✨🙏🏻✨
12:19 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 October, 11:46
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 October, 10:43
So glad he is on the other side of surgery and back home! Praying his healing continues. ✨🙏🏼✨

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 October, 10:43
So glad he is on the other side of surgery and back home! Praying his healing continues. ✨🙏🏼✨

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 October, 09:15
Praise God ;)

Selah 321 @Selah
28 October, 08:33
So wonderful for you both... You are well and truley loved... Prayers are amazing🙏🏻🕊

28 October, 08:37
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Much love to you Selah, thank you!!! 🙏🏻💓

Julie Que @JulieQue
28 October, 08:00
Sending prayers, love and hugs to Danny and family!
Also, #HappyQDay ❤️🎉💯🇺🇸🥳🎈

28 October, 08:02
In response Julie Que to her Publication
Thank you so much friend!!!!💓
✨🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻✨

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 October, 07:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 October, 07:45
Praying for you Dan. I just know you are going to beat this.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
28 October, 02:56

28 October, 03:05
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Thank you so much!!!! I feel them from you friend!!!
Hugs back to you!!!! 🤗💓🙏🏻✨

May The4th @MayThe4th
28 October, 01:43
Such great news ! Sending love an prayers to you, may God guide you to find the right treatment. So happy for you and your family 🤗🙏🤗🙏

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 October, 01:39
I'm so happy to hear everything went perfectly and now he will be well and never have to deal with that again. So happy for you both! Nothing like the friendship of a sibling best friend.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 October, 01:30
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am Keri @Lionessheart
28 October, 01:27
fabulous news!!! ♥️
happy qday indeed

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 October, 01:21
That's great LHA!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 October, 01:13
Was just thinking about you two yesterday!! Congrats on the milestone and many blessings on the road ahead!!!

28 October, 02:49
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Thank you Brett!!!!!! 🙏🏻🤗💛✨

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
28 October, 12:55
Praise God. Keep the vibes high and know we are cheering for both you and Danny. Check this video out!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
woo treatment 2021-3-2 - YouTube

Woo Treatment - how to get it, what else is necessary . Woo treatment for metabolic condition

28 October, 12:57
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Thank you!!!!!! Oh we love Clif High! Danny got me on to him years back, I’ll share this with him too he’ll love it!!!! 🙏🏻😁💛

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 October, 12:53
Very happy for you and Danny!! It’s awesome!
He does exude strong, good vibes.
Thanks for letting us know.

28 October, 12:54
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
🙏🏻😁❤️🤗 Thank you Irene!!!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 October, 12:51
So Happy for you LHA ❤️

28 October, 12:54
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thank you Bee!!! 🙏🏻❤️🤗

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 October, 12:45
Oh I'm so thrilled for you both!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 October, 12:44
🙏💙Thank God💖🙏 Continued Healing Prayers & Vibes for Your Brother 🙏💖 Much Love 💕
🙏 Thank You for Updating Us🙏God Bless Ya’ll🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 October, 12:36
💖💖💖💖💖

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 October, 12:34
Handsome man. Sending energy and good thoughts his way.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
28 October, 12:26
My God bless you both!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
28 October, 12:25
beautiful! thank you for the update....may God continue to heal and strengthen him! love and peace to you and your family!💕🙏

28 October, 12:28
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thank you so much kind friend!!! 🙏🏻❤️🤗

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 October, 12:23
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 October, 12:23
He's loved/taken care of from above & by Mother Goddess... 🙏

28 October, 12:26
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Indeed!!! 🙏🏻💞🤗💪🏻❤️🌈🌏🌺🍄🪷🌲🐬