Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Are they building it higher? Why isn't it down already? Contractors tell me it's a 24-48 hour job to remove. 3 weeks later after the virtual inauguration. What an eyesore.
05:09 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
sherrie sawyer @sherrie88sawyer
06 February, 06:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
WTF is going on here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
06 February, 05:37
WH dark again this morning and appears no flag flying...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dean Lech @Deanlech9
06 February, 12:21
no snipers on the roof, that i can see

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
06 February, 12:08
That is so incredible. How can anyone believe DC is functioning?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
05 February, 11:33
Looks like a haunted graveyard.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 February, 11:26

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
05 February, 10:39
we'll get to see 🙈 them like they are at the zoo

05 February, 10:37
hanging gallows, firing squad

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
05 February, 09:53
Not sure if this will help or hurt our cause. Dont get me wrong, they absolutely need to be punished for their abhorrent crimes against the people including children, this country and the world. I worry that some supporters will be so shocked that they will turn away from the cause. I dont want to become the monster that these traitors are. just my opinion

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
06 February, 12:14
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Once I've seen what these people do, Im not paying to keep them alive. they disemboweled children ALIVE! Hang them high. God will sort us all out. 🇺🇸🪖

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
09 February, 06:35
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
You are worried that the supporters of our cause will turn away when we put them to death, instead of providing them with 3hots & a cot for the rest of their lives. You don't want to become like them. Easily solved for you. Don't kidnap a child, torture them, cut their faces off, disembowel them, drink their blood & adrenachrome & bbq them for lunch. If the others just can't imagine putting anyone to death, no matter how horrific their crimes, they can stay in their houses & hope no one like that gets a hold of one of their relatives. The weak will not be calling the shots here. Case closed.

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
05 February, 09:38
Doubt thats coming down before March...
where's PPV for the finale???

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 February, 09:32
gallows

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
05 February, 09:18
Does the general public even know that the military is in DC? I spoke with a dear friend today who had no idea what I was talking about, and she is a Christian. She simply did not know.

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
05 February, 10:40
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
im sure they are there for protection during the impeachment hearings

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
05 February, 07:51
Reading some comments I can't help but wonder, Are we no better than the spectators in the Roman colesseum desiring to see the macabre execution of people for mere entertainment? Granted the wicked need to be punished & nasty people deserve their comeuppance but is it right to relish the death of another human? I for one won't watch. I will pray for their souls.

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
05 February, 08:46
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
The evil people in our eyes will be punished here and now...do not feel sorry or wonder if we are just as bad for following our laws...if they repent before their death they will be given the same opportunity before our Lord..we are responsible for only..our own soul.

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
05 February, 09:40
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
I wouldnt say it is for entertainment per say. I thinn it is more about seeing justice and not trustinf justice to take place behind the scenes after being lied to out whole lives.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lucky MAN @Luckyman
05 February, 06:46
Before.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
05 February, 06:35
🙏PLEASE LET IT BE THE MILITARY BUILDING GUILLOTINES IN LAFAYETTE PARK, WASHINGTON DC - AND, ONE MORE TINY REQUEST LORD - MAY IT BE A PUBLIC EVENT

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
05 February, 09:40
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
PPV and give the proceeds to the children vicitmized

05 February, 10:38
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
well get to view them like the zoo

Michael Thornley @Gromett_1
05 February, 06:29
The Gallows await.....

Will BKr @WillBK
05 February, 06:21
And then the webcam went funky.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
05 February, 06:13
I wonder if they are they scheduled to be through with what ever they are doing my March 4?

Will BKr @WillBK
05 February, 06:10
What is wrong with their webcam right now???

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 06:11
In response Will BKr to his Publication
What's wrong?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 06:12
In response Will BKr to his Publication
Down?

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
05 February, 06:07
Maybe there going to use it for a HANGING PLATFORM

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
05 February, 06:05
🍿1️⃣7️⃣Gallows were never a pretty sight and the end won't be for everyone but I have my popcorn ready🍿😂🍿😆🍿🐸

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
05 February, 06:02
🤣Heard that they may be constructing gallows there

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
05 February, 05:59
The end won't be for everyone

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
05 February, 05:52
Heard it was a press box. 3 months to erect and a month to take down. Trump's was 4 storirs in '16.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
05 February, 05:50
Surely it should have been used for gallows...NO?

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 05:45
Governement Contractors at their best

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 February, 05:37
maybe it is a PsyOp

Blu Jen @BluJen
05 February, 05:37
PenguinSix reported it takes 2 months to build the Press Station for the Inaugural Parade. IMO this is going up for the Inauguration we expect on Mar 4th
https://youtu.be/Q-TaODMHB...

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
05 February, 06:08
In response Blu Jen to her Publication
I hope and pray it is!!!!!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
05 February, 05:33
the strangest thing is that the media doesn't mention it at all

that's a pretty big thing to be right across from the white house and not be talked about, right?

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
05 February, 05:41
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
05 February, 05:41
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
And I've SEARCHED for news about it...Nothing!