Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 05:09
Are they building it higher? Why isn't it down already? Contractors tell me it's a 24-48 hour job to remove. 3 weeks later after the virtual inauguration. What an eyesore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
Reading some comments I can't help but wonder, Are we no better than the spectators in the Roman colesseum desiring to see the macabre execution of people for mere entertainment? Granted the wicked need to be punished & nasty people deserve their comeuppance but is it right to relish the death of another human? I for one won't watch. I will pray for their souls.
07:51 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply
Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
05 February, 09:40
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
I wouldnt say it is for entertainment per say. I thinn it is more about seeing justice and not trustinf justice to take place behind the scenes after being lied to out whole lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
05 February, 08:46
The evil people in our eyes will be punished here and now...do not feel sorry or wonder if we are just as bad for following our laws...if they repent before their death they will be given the same opportunity before our Lord..we are responsible for only..our own soul.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Donna Corn @Ddmason
05 February, 07:55
I think its more of wanting to know the monsters have been destroyed. You don't know if they're going to come back to life if you don't cut off the head.