Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 05:09
Are they building it higher? Why isn't it down already? Contractors tell me it's a 24-48 hour job to remove. 3 weeks later after the virtual inauguration. What an eyesore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
Not sure if this will help or hurt our cause. Dont get me wrong, they absolutely need to be punished for their abhorrent crimes against the people including children, this country and the world. I worry that some supporters will be so shocked that they will turn away from the cause. I dont want to become the monster that these traitors are. just my opinion
09:53 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladydiaz in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
09 February, 06:35
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
You are worried that the supporters of our cause will turn away when we put them to death, instead of providing them with 3hots & a cot for the rest of their lives. You don't want to become like them. Easily solved for you. Don't kidnap a child, torture them, cut their faces off, disembowel them, drink their blood & adrenachrome & bbq them for lunch. If the others just can't imagine putting anyone to death, no matter how horrific their crimes, they can stay in their houses & hope no one like that gets a hold of one of their relatives. The weak will not be calling the shots here. Case closed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
09 February, 06:42
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Not only that, the turn what's left of the child into dust and put it bin iur meat and food sources. Hand them high for causing people to unwittingly consume children. I want to move to the country on a compound, clean and revitalize the soil there, and make my own food source. disgusting beings!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
06 February, 12:14
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Once I've seen what these people do, Im not paying to keep them alive. they disemboweled children ALIVE! Hang them high. God will sort us all out. 🇺🇸🪖