Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 05:09
Are they building it higher? Why isn't it down already? Contractors tell me it's a 24-48 hour job to remove. 3 weeks later after the virtual inauguration. What an eyesore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
05 February, 09:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Not sure if this will help or hurt our cause. Dont get me wrong, they absolutely need to be punished for their abhorrent crimes against the people including children, this country and the world. I worry that some supporters will be so shocked that they will turn away from the cause. I dont want to become the monster that these traitors are. just my opinion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
Once I've seen what these people do, Im not paying to keep them alive. they disemboweled children ALIVE! Hang them high. God will sort us all out. 🇺🇸🪖
12:14 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bib45le in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TranQuility _45, click on at the bottom under it