TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 05:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 05:28
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
you have to be insane to inject children with poisons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 05:32
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
BUT what people dont understand ..is they have injected their children with poison this whole time... ALL vaccines need to be re-reviewed... I want people to understand they have been able to fly under the radar by calling people anti-vaxxers when we question ALL vaccines.... did it ever occur to people that those vaccines are causing death, illness, injury... have you seen how many kids already get its disgusting and sick

4 pics 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 December, 09:49
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
🙏💥👍❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 October, 05:04
Children will unite us all❤️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 October, 09:44
There will be a huge increase in home schooling!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
19 October, 09:39
Too many will comply. It's a RED LINE, I can't just sit and watch this happen.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 October, 08:44
Yep

many will “start to rethink how the hell did all the other vaccines ever make it onto the CDC list. All childhood vaccines will be scrutinized at that point”

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
19 October, 08:32
what scares me as well are the parents who wont question it and take their child and get the vax . this can not be allowed . innocent children with out a voice will be hurt . how are we saving the children if we allow the CDC to do this . 🤬🤬🤯🤯🙏🙏

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
19 October, 08:18
If anyone is considering getting an exemption for their children in Florida, it was very easy to get one for my son. All you have to do is make an appointment at the health department. It took about 5 min to go over the list of vaccines that you are declining, and sign the paper. They give you a copy to take with you, and that's it!

Will BKr @WillBK
19 October, 07:56

God Wins donated @GR2021
19 October, 07:55
Hope the 60% wake up the 40% as they fight this evil. I can see the death of CDC near.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
19 October, 07:49
this has been my hope for a long long time.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 08:33
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
My mission in this lifetime is for truth to end vaccines for children, the success would be great health for centuries to come. Strength is natural to humans and we are self healing. Boost energy thru clean water, clean air, clean food. That is my dream of the future - the earth we love has been poisoned so we have to turn it around.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
19 October, 07:47

Just Mee @TrustinGod
19 October, 08:36
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Thanks for this reminder. I would call it a danger to allow anyone to dictate what I 'must' have injected in my body just 'in case' I should become infected with a virus/pathogen, which by all indications are created in biolabs for the most part, if not entirely. And to violate various human rights if I reject the vaccines, is 'war'. This BS ends now, God willing, even if we have to confront these maggot elitists in person and drag their butts from their cushy positions. I have no doubt that millions of patriots would do just that, and with no fear whatsoever. Go ahead and defund police depts, and let the citizens take matters into their own hands. Genocide without firing a shot...what better way than a mandated vaccine. We are suckers no longer!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
20 October, 03:59
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
All paid for by our tax $$$
they MAKE us part of their evil by using our hard earned 💵

Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 October, 07:44

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 October, 07:19
BOOM! exactly what I said.. I knew when Q started we needed to somehow get all the vax sheeple onto our side..the “crazy anti vaxxers” as we are referred to… I had never expected it to take this long.. and I am still so saddened to see how many people still don’t care about “our fight” bc it is not yet their fight..but as soon as it is going to affect THEIR kids..all of a sudden, game on!
our local private school kicked my kid out bc we dont vax… I tried educating parents who didn’t get the Covid vax for 2 years , explaining that they are coming for them next. They even fired teachers who didnt get it! crickets.. Nevermind NONE of them are safe..but they aren’t ready for that yet 😉—it was like crickets until yesterday. the board is blowing up now bc now THEIR kid may get kicked out.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 October, 06:54
HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 October, 06:48
it Has to be Stopped before that…Too many Sheep and will Not Realize this and Children will suffer for it.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 October, 06:46
Post 1010 confirms

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 October, 06:35
So this will take what another 10-20 years?

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
19 October, 06:27
i dont like the idea of having to go onto an "exemption" list. If i dont want my child to take the vax, thats it! I dont need to have some lame exemption to say its ok. Exemption list is just an easy way to identify who did not comply.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 October, 07:21
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
I am sure the end goal is that NO ONE will jab us for anything without us asking for it. (and no one will when the learn the truth) but unfortunately the sheeple still have no idea that vax are not safe, and are just poision for population reduction…that is a bridge too far for them yet, so they need to first start to recognize our right to say no and how illegal it is to deny those rights as many states and schools are doing.

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
19 October, 06:27
i dont like the idea of having to go onto an "exemption" list. If i dont want my child to take the vax, thats it! I dont need to have some lame exemption to say its ok. Exemption list is just an easy way to identify who did not comply.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 October, 06:14
🙏

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
19 October, 06:12
They certainly control the MSM with ad revenues they pay and who knows how much money is laundered from Big Pharma to fight wars, take down gov'ts, buy politicians....?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 October, 06:03
Fork Big Pharma and Vaccines 🍽 🍻

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
19 October, 06:01
Agree💯,we've been waiting for this moment!