Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
21 October, 09:00
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
PARENTS DO NOT COMPLY❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
20 October, 02:43
intense press coverage.. ? Really?
The news isn’t talking about this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
20 October, 02:41
yeah, pick your child/grandchild up from school and learn that a 5 year old got a Flu vaccine through a mobile unit at school 🤬

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 04:11
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
omg. that is shitty!!! l hope the children are ok🥺 and l hope you lit their ass's on fire 🔥 for that 😡🤬😡🤬

memes matter @NoComment
20 October, 05:15
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
people woulg get shot in the knees

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
20 October, 01:54
I was just able to go in and leave a comment, so if you haven't, please do.

Pink Totter @Totter
19 October, 11:19
The vaccines to date and ingredients, have they ever given the ingredients to the jab?
https://learntherisk.org/v...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 12:13
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
and just think about the ingredients they dont have to tell us about...mmmhmm.... thats the darkside of it all....just like they dont have to report all ingredients in our food..its the same for vaccines and drugs...mmmhhmmmm

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 October, 09:10
I know parents who will fall into vaccinating kids if its on the schedule. I hope it wakes more up, but dont like it at all. I had Dr’s calling me days after pediatric visits about not vaccinating my kids. It’s unsettling.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
20 October, 03:02
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
They can’t force you to sign anything if you are an American State National! We have unknowingly turned our lives and the lives of our children over to the US corporation, and it is time to take them all back!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 October, 08:07

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
19 October, 07:51

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 October, 07:22
Beware, They're probably just going to DO IT.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 07:25
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
may the suffer the consequences then too.

Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
19 October, 06:43
They suspended that account..

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 06:48
In response Foxy Roxy to her Publication
not surprising at all... was it after this post... it's going to get worse... trust me... we are not there yet.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
19 October, 06:41

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 October, 08:28
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
exactly

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 October, 06:36
Is it getting hot in their kitchen?

Let's keep cranking up the heat and call our state reps.

We can find our rep and their office number in the link below. Most likely an aide will answer and take note of our complaint and pass it on. Many of them are cool to talk with and will share if they are getting a lot of calls on the subject.

.https://medium.com/BraveN...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 06:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
YESSSSS!!!!! DO IT!!!! call call call call call and call again over and over and tell them exactly where you STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
19 October, 06:18
A bit confusing. They voted to vote on a future day?🤷‍♂️

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
20 October, 12:12
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Disclaimer, I have not dived into any CDC docs to check this out. A friend sent this message earlier:

There’s been some corrections/clarifications to this. The vote was evidentially only to add it to the VFC (Vaccines for Children) program which hustles free jabs to lower income children.

Although I’m sure the vote to add it to the schedule for all children is also soon to follow.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
20 October, 12:12
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Disclaimer, I have not dived into any CDC docs to check this out. A friend sent this message earlier:

There’s been some corrections/clarifications to this. The vote was evidentially only to add it to the VFC (Vaccines for Children) program which hustles free jabs to lower income children.

Although I’m sure the vote to add it to the schedule for all children is also soon to follow.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 October, 06:17
Thank God!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 October, 06:16
just nasty.
no guts.
cowards.
if you are gonna vote to do what you did..have the balls to keep it on your website.
after all...they have the balls to lie to us, the world.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 05:28
you have to be insane to inject children with poisons

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 05:32
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
BUT what people dont understand ..is they have injected their children with poison this whole time... ALL vaccines need to be re-reviewed... I want people to understand they have been able to fly under the radar by calling people anti-vaxxers when we question ALL vaccines.... did it ever occur to people that those vaccines are causing death, illness, injury... have you seen how many kids already get its disgusting and sick

4 pics 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Night Shift @kekerista
19 October, 07:30
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
and BABIES!
You would have to literally be a brainwashed idiot to expose your 6 month old to whatever that poison is.

chore Toke @choretoke
19 October, 05:27
😏

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
21 October, 06:03
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I'm going to call EVERY SINGLE NUMBER on this list. I am OUTRAGED by their decision. Who the HELL do they think they are to not only give a "stamp of approval" for the death shot, BUT TO PUT PARENTS IN A SITUATION where they feel they HAVE to Choose between 1)taking a risk with the kill shot 2) Pulling them out of the sick "indoctrination institutions" aka schools and 3) Having to quit working!! THEY ARE only COVERING their OWN ASSES for saying they were "safe" in the first place. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY! That is what every single one of them is guilty of!!! ALL 15 of them! GET A ROPE!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
21 October, 08:50
In response chore Toke to her Publication
13 ‘DOCK’tors
1 REGISTERED nurse
and
1 person that ‘PASSED THE BAR’

Any questions?! I’ll wait.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 October, 05:26
can’t take the heat. our numbers are starting yo make a noticeable differance.