TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 05:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 05:28
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
you have to be insane to inject children with poisons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 05:32
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
BUT what people dont understand ..is they have injected their children with poison this whole time... ALL vaccines need to be re-reviewed... I want people to understand they have been able to fly under the radar by calling people anti-vaxxers when we question ALL vaccines.... did it ever occur to people that those vaccines are causing death, illness, injury... have you seen how many kids already get its disgusting and sick

4 pics 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
19 October, 07:47
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Just Mee @TrustinGod
Thanks for this reminder. I would call it a danger to allow anyone to dictate what I 'must' have injected in my body just 'in case' I should become infected with a virus/pathogen, which by all indications are created in biolabs for the most part, if not entirely. And to violate various human rights if I reject the vaccines, is 'war'. This BS ends now, God willing, even if we have to confront these maggot elitists in person and drag their butts from their cushy positions. I have no doubt that millions of patriots would do just that, and with no fear whatsoever. Go ahead and defund police depts, and let the citizens take matters into their own hands. Genocide without firing a shot...what better way than a mandated vaccine. We are suckers no longer!
08:36 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrustinGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Mee, click on at the bottom under it