Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 October, 10:20
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 October, 09:52
I would not let them give any child any more shots. If a community gets together and starts their own school there is no laws they can make to stop this. All these so called laws (policies) are corporate laws that only affect employees. We are sovereign, unless you comply. The courts are do not have authority. The CDC does not have authority. The government does not have the authority to make us do this. Not unless you allow it. If anyone gets taken to court over anything other then harm to another human, you just challenge the court to prove their jurisdiction. They can't because they don't have it..
This makes everything void. That is the LAW...πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 October, 03:37
When Mandy first posted this a few days ago, I shared her post and added this link, and encouraged all to call their state Reps and tell them they need to shut this genocide jab mandate for school children down.

I felt disheartened no notices came in for shares. Now I see it never posted or "?" hmm .

Anyway, there is still time, please flood their phone lines today. Mahalos. The comments here are encouraging.πŸ™πŸ’›

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 October, 10:09
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
this can not be left up to anyone but parents. tnhey just refuse, say not my child. done. government will never tell me or my children what to do again.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 08:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I placed a comment against their agenda. Just like when they ignored our out cry over the 2020 election they were planning on pushing this through regardless of the public's opinion. The people are hell bent on destroying us.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 October, 03:01

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
19 October, 02:27
ill be proud as fuck if my boy gets kicked out for not taking it

fuck your prison systems

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
19 October, 02:16
There are states with exemptions...I have 5 grandchildren, 3 of them are in school. All 5 are unvaccinated.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 October, 02:12
Done though ai loathe giving them amy information about me.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 October, 01:47
😑🀬😑🀬😑🀬😑

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
19 October, 01:44
Done. Thank you

Water Mark @Watermark
19 October, 12:56
I expect the vax to be approved for the childhood schedule. No matter the facts, the data, the public outcry; its part of the 2030 agenda and liability protection for big pharma.

Still so many sleeping sheep. They can't see it yet.

I also expect public school enrollment to drop precipitously next fall. Both from parents homeschooling and from children dying.

This will help tell us who is really in control. If it passes; its like Groundhog Day, the shadow means two more years of tribulation.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 October, 11:32
My Opinion is that these are things that would have been if the Military never took ever I don't see how this can be. Our great Military leaders would never allow it.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
19 October, 11:22
My children have been exempt from any and all vaccines since they all started school. Never had to argue or discuss it with anyone… Except their doctor whom was a β€œvaccine advocate” and everytime he β€œtried” to sell me, he was immediately put in his place! I told him… β€œI get it, this is your job and you make money pushing these poison shots but you’ll NEVER inject my children with ANYTHING!!” Needless to say, he stopped trying. My children are the healthiest boys around. Rarely ever even get a cold!! Early on my wife wasn’t onboard, until I showed her children and their families in court fighting against what vaccines did to destroy their lives! She cried and was then immediately on the same page as me. #fookvaccines

Data Gramma @Vic
19 October, 02:33
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Good job!!!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
19 October, 04:57
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Protecting your child, being informed.
LOVE

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 October, 11:21

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 October, 11:20
Comment made and probably won't be well received.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Comment made and probably won't be well received.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Red line that can not and must not be crossed. We the people are the ONLY way.

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 October, 11:12
if this happens and we dont Rise Up who the Fook will? SAVE THE CHILDREN

Michelle Conn @writermom
19 October, 10:58
Left a comment. Schools will shut down from smart parents who know better than the CDC.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
19 October, 10:57
Praying that the lies that have been perpetrated against us all about vaxx comes to light sooner than later. I dream of a day when a wee one asks me what a vaccine was and I can tell the story as if to warn for the next generations. These are nothing more than toxic coctails that disturb God’s perfect design of self healing.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
19 October, 10:55
β˜†Texas has an exemption for all vaccines available for kids thru college upon request from Dept of Health β˜†
check your state

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 10:41
evil

God Wins donated @GR2021
19 October, 10:35
Parents should fight this and there are many in every isd to oppose this. Parents need to wake up. Praying it wont take childrens lives for everyone to wake up. If this goes through, many states have exemptions they can take until the victory is won.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
19 October, 10:33
I recommend following Ethical Skeptic on Twitter Mandy. He has pointed out some very harsh truths about the fraud the CDC is up to. If any justice EVER happens in the US, the CDC and the FDA will be near the top of the charged.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 October, 11:12
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Imho [ALL! VAXs R DEATH Sentence]
Haven't we Learned The Last 2 yrs? 2.2 billion People Affected/Infected

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
19 October, 11:39
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
While I agree with you, some states have already put laws in place that don't allow you to opt out of vaccines. They were pushing these laws HARD 2017-2019 across the country. To many people couldn't see the big picture of "what if" one comes along you don't agree with, but now theres a law in place. Its also very difficult to homeschool in some of those states.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
19 October, 10:28
I agree. This is part of the sheep wake-up call.

Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
19 October, 10:26
I hope this breaks the entire public school and medical demon matrix.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 10:25
Parent will stand up.

Bookish Girl @Noninon
19 October, 03:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this Granny Bear will too! Bet on it!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ€

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 October, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Some of us already started fighting when they tried muzzling our children with masks at schools… You let them take an INCH and they try to take a MILE!! This is why you must NEVER give away any rights for the illusion of safety. Nonetheless… It’s great to see more joining the fight because Lord knows we could use them!!

Momma Bear @ur1spark
18 October, 12:32
First, they create something horrifically evil and then they find ways to escape responsibility for that evil, while they continue to force it on us. I don't understand why enough good people can't stop this.