Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
When Mandy first posted this a few days ago, I shared her post and added this link, and encouraged all to call their state Reps and tell them they need to shut this genocide jab mandate for school children down.

I felt disheartened no notices came in for shares. Now I see it never posted or "?" hmm .

Anyway, there is still time, please flood their phone lines today. Mahalos. The comments here are encouraging.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›
03:37 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 08:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I placed a comment against their agenda. Just like when they ignored our out cry over the 2020 election they were planning on pushing this through regardless of the public's opinion. The people are hell bent on destroying us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 October, 02:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The more they know we are watching in objection, the more they get sloppy and reactionary, and it gets the attention of more normies.

Leaders are supposed to be cool and confident. When they are not, it rings alarms in people that something is afoul, and more are stirred awake.

Wolves also hesitate when they see a there is guard dog at the hen house. The movement was about saving children. Are we going to just hand the children over to them?

They need to know we are watching and willing to actually take action. A call, an email, a comment is taking appropriate legal action.

They will worry about how far we may take action. They will not be so at ease with their actions moving forward. It does change the behavior of any of them that have a soul or consciousness, including their staffers who see objections coming in.

Thank you for doing something. It means a lot to those who are also doing something. TRUTH SEEKER accused Americans of being apathetic. Not true.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 October, 10:09
this can not be left up to anyone but parents. tnhey just refuse, say not my child. done. government will never tell me or my children what to do again.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 October, 04:04
Done

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 October, 04:10
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Awesome. There is chatter in their offices when the calls start pouring in. It gets attention. When Reps know the people are restless enough to call, they get a bit panicky. Mahalo๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›