Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
My children have been exempt from any and all vaccines since they all started school. Never had to argue or discuss it with anyone… Except their doctor whom was a “vaccine advocate” and everytime he “tried” to sell me, he was immediately put in his place! I told him… “I get it, this is your job and you make money pushing these poison shots but you’ll NEVER inject my children with ANYTHING!!” Needless to say, he stopped trying. My children are the healthiest boys around. Rarely ever even get a cold!! Early on my wife wasn’t onboard, until I showed her children and their families in court fighting against what vaccines did to destroy their lives! She cried and was then immediately on the same page as me. #fookvaccines
11:22 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
19 October, 04:57
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Protecting your child, being informed.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
19 October, 02:33
Good job!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 October, 02:21
Why didn't you switch doctors? I would've instantly.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
19 October, 05:14
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Because other than that, he was a good doctor. Those are hard to come by.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
19 October, 02:21
i hope this awareness is spreading like wildfire and peeps start putting their feet down, solidly and sticking with NO MORE. same for pets - say no to ALL the vax's. personally ive known for 30 years and won't support anything to do with dr's, their meds, their approaches to anything and won't purchase insurance (massive hoax in itself). praying peeps start looking for that first step to get away from all of it.

Data Gramma @Vic
19 October, 02:37
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Exactly! When I was a kid you took your dog in for a rabies and distemper shot. One time and that was it. Now, they push for every year. Knowing that a true vaccine has a weakened virus in it for your body to overcome to become immune, you have to ask yourself, why over and over and over? That doesn't make any sense at all. People need to think!!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 02:41
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
same here Sadie, thank you my own life is well since I stopped the circus clowns drugging me.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
19 October, 11:29
Some states don't allow vaccine exemptions which is why we all need to band together to stop it for everyone.
I don't want any of them for myself or children either.