The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Dear Fam,
I please need of some prayers... I have fought to stay in business for the last 2 1/2 years, scrapping by as the plandemic shut down everything, no one was celebrating Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings and Milestones, Grads, etc
I have watched every penny and during the slowest times used my savings to make ends meet. Savings was gone by Feb this year and by the grace of God I've had a few orders here and there to help with me, but it's been a real struggle..

and now...Last Friday someone cashed a fraudulent check (I still have the actual check with same number in my check book) and wiped out all the cash I had to my name. I'm in absolute tears. Bank says they are investigating, could take 10 days.. I have all the proof for the bank appt.

Please pray they replace my cash or I will not survive financially, probably have to close my cake business I've worked 10 years to build.. I'm heartbroken and feeling very low and vulnerable.
TYIA for your prayersπŸ™πŸ’ž πŸ˜“
11:48 AM - Oct 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
17 October, 09:26
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
17 October, 09:26
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I am soo very sorry that this happened to you. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 October, 09:45
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
TY, praying I can fix this today..πŸ™πŸ’ž

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 October, 08:34
Dear Heavenly Father,

We understand. I understand this sister's struggles. I love baking.. I love owning a business. She is far more successful than.. please right this situation TODAY. Send the $$ she needs. Bring customers who PAY IN ADVANCE today. Help her in every way she needs it.
Bring her joy this morning... and peace... YOU alone are OUR provider...

We ask in Jesus name.
Amen.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 October, 09:19
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
TY sooo much... I am headed to the bank in a 1/2 hour..Praying they see the error and replace my money..πŸ’žπŸ™

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 October, 08:34
Dear Heavenly Father,

We understand. I understand this sister's struggles. I love baking.. I love owning a business. She is far more successful than.. please right this situation TODAY. Send the $$ she needs. Bring customers who PAY IN ADVANCE today. Help her in every way she needs it.
Bring her joy this morning... and peace... YOU alone are OUR provider...

We ask in Jesus name.
Amen.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
16 October, 04:10
πŸ™

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 October, 03:56
Prayers for you, Qake. I pray your cash gets back to you quickly and your cake orders go sky high! πŸ™πŸ»Sending good vibez and big hugs too. Keep the faith, friend. πŸ€πŸ’“πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸ° God Bless You!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 05:05
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Thank you so much..πŸ’žPraying too..πŸ™

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 October, 03:41
can you ship your cakes across US? many here would buy one!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 05:07
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I wish I could but they would be a buttercream and cake mess...LOL I love you for thinking that way tho..

It would be like "Here, grab and fork, don't even bother taking it out of the box"πŸ˜‚ (cake mush)

Love Life @FullwithHope
16 October, 02:55
Keep fighting Lady, youΒ΄re such a strong person... wow. You cannot give up now. Sending new hope, strength and lots of prayers to you. πŸ§‘πŸ°β€οΈπŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:23
In response Love Life to her Publication
TY so much!πŸ’ž

Sue Briggs @SueB369
16 October, 02:00
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Shannon Harding @Believer101
16 October, 01:55
I pray that this gets resolved for your quickly. You have shown so much strength to endure all of this. May God give you the strength to continue!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:24
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
TY so muchπŸ™, this has exhausted me, but tomorrow is a new day and I'll continue my fight for what is right at the bank..πŸ’ž

Emma ElT @auntieeme
16 October, 01:37
πŸ™πŸŒΉPrayers that you get through this situation in a timely manner. Prayers that they shut down the fraud as well. Happened to my business once years ago. Long drawn out process.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:22
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
TY, I'm praying my bank will be honest and see their error..πŸ’žπŸ™

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
16 October, 01:05
Heavenly Father, I Thank you for Qake Lady and the blessing she is to so many. We come to you with gratitude for the ability to delight so many with the skill and talent You have graced Qake Lady with and how her cakes bless so many others. We come together on this thread and as one to ask that her stolen property be returned to her. We seek the person who stole her property be stricken with consciousness and regret of the pain and anxiety his action has caused and to return it and we take the authority You have given to us in Luke 10:19 and demand this thief be driven from all our lives in any further capacity.

I pray that you make the thief obedient to your will and that you will bring Your peace and comfort to Qake Lady that she not need fear for needs or future. In Jesus Name

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 03:06
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
TY so much, that was beautiful..πŸ’žπŸ™

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 October, 12:51
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 October, 12:50
your cash will be returned. i have seen more than 10 of these and money was always replaced. it has happened to me 3 times.

the bank cannot win if you take them to court unless the signature matches the signature card on file for your account.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 03:05
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Oh Lord I hope it doesn't come to a court needed to have my stolen money returned..!! I pray they are standup and do the right thing with the evidence I have, I'm just exhausted from it all.. TY for the thoughts..πŸ’ž

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 October, 03:47
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
The bank is at fault for cashing it for a person who is not on your account. They have to prove the identity before cashing. I was a bank teller and when this happened the teller got into the most trouble for violating identity checking procedures. You will be restored, thank the Lord.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 October, 12:43

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
16 October, 12:39
Sending prayers!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:35
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
TYπŸ’ž

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
16 October, 12:37
πŸ™ ❀️❀️ God is with you every step of the way, strength and courage we are all praying it will be resolved in your favor. πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:35
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
πŸ’žTY

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
16 October, 12:32
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 12:31
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. As You know, your child is struggling. She feels she is on the verge of losing everything. Please let it be your will that she comes through this and that she is able to rise again and again be successful.

If You have other plans, please help your child to understand what those might be. Let her see the path you feel she should take if it is different than the path she is on. Please hold her up and keep her from falling, and bring her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 03:09
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
TY Jason, God will def need to handle this one, I'm exhausted and just leaning on him for pretty much everything...πŸ™πŸ’ž

Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 October, 12:29
Bank will come through, your bank actually should have caught this before it was cashed, what’s up with their security system? Someone had written a fraud check on my son’s account and bank was suspiciosu right away and called us, son was not held accountable and his monies stayed in his account. I am sending you energies for your best possible outcome, bank is responsible they should have caught this. Blessings and hugs! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡β™₯️β™₯️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 02:47
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I'm so glad your Son was ok, this has never happened to me before. My heart went to my throat when I logged in to setup a couple bill pays and my balance was only $23....I called my bank immediately and they started a fraud investigation, i'm going to my local branch in the morning with the proof the check and number they cashed fraudulently is still in my book so how and where was it cashed if I still have it?

and I did some digging and may have found the evil person, has many arrests for fraud dating back to 2013 so I'm pretty sure it's the same person. (pays to be a good digger)

I'll give to the bank for evidence should they find them, but I want every penny they took back in my account by EOD tomorrow. We shall see how that goes.
Thank you for the advice...God blessπŸ’žπŸ™

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 October, 12:25
God,
Please send an angel of protection over Qake...
Give her a way of saving her business and help relieve her struggle.
Let the conscious of the one who did her wrong, make them to do the right thing.
In your name we pray.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:39
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
TY Charlie, this has been a very anxious time for me, I usually can handle all kinds of stuff comin at me, but this hit me hard and knocked me down in so many ways, but I know God will fix it.
πŸ’ž

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
16 October, 12:24
sending you love and light

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:40
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
πŸ’žTY

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 October, 12:24
πŸ™Sending love and prayers for you.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:43
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
πŸ’žTY so much

kolibri @kolibri
16 October, 12:20
β€οΈπŸ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 October, 12:16
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ sending God's love and angels to help you

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
TY, πŸ’žthis one hit hard...Gaaaahhhh, I can usually take anything that is swung at me, but this... Lord please make it right and quick...πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 October, 12:07
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ•ŠοΈ sending prayers for Creator's energy of Love and Light to ease your fears and allow blessings and abundance to flow to you in the now✨

Golden Times donated @Golden
16 October, 12:16
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Amen.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:42
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
TYπŸ’žπŸ™

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 October, 12:03
We call upon Archangel Michael and a legion of his warriors to make this situation with Our Beloved Qake Lady right and just in short order. We declare her financially stable and allowing the prosperity of The Divine to fill her life with abundance and Love. We ask that you Archangel Michael, protect her from all evil and harm to her and her life and restore her business to past financial prosperity and more. In Jesus' Name.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 October, 12:06
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:44
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
TY sooooo much!! HugsπŸ’žπŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 12:02
πŸ™ Praying that God lifts you out of this financial nightmare and provides financially stability and blessings beyond measure.

Do you have a website that we could order your cakes from?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 12:23
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That is very sweet of you to offer but i cannot ship… unfortunately what i do requires local clients… but thank you for the thought! πŸ’•πŸ’•

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
16 October, 11:56
God Bless πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:36
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
TY ..Bless you as well..πŸ™πŸ’ž

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 October, 11:55
OMG OMG OMG.
My heart breaks to hear this!
My prayers are with you ALWAYS.

rushing out of house now, I will keep Prayers Up during my drive to church and all through service, and all the way home. Prayers up!

You are Soo amazingly talented and gifted and blessed with vision.
God hasn't walked with you all through this arduous journey just to desert you now.

PRAYERS UP!
COURAGE UP!

Please be kind and gentle with your heart. You WILL be able to prove the fraud. In the meantime, be kind and gentle with your heart and spirit. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 11:58
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I trust God completely...I just feel a bit down and lost now, the worry is HUGE... Much love to you.πŸ’ž
Brighter days...πŸ™