The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 11:48
Dear Fam,
I please need of some prayers... I have fought to stay in business for the last 2 1/2 years, scrapping by as the plandemic shut down everything, no one was celebrating Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings and Milestones, Grads, etc
I have watched every penny and during the slowest times used my savings to make ends meet. Savings was gone by Feb this year and by the grace of God I've had a few orders here and there to help with me, but it's been a real struggle..

and now...Last Friday someone cashed a fraudulent check (I still have the actual check with same number in my check book) and wiped out all the cash I had to my name. I'm in absolute tears. Bank says they are investigating, could take 10 days.. I have all the proof for the bank appt.

Please pray they replace my cash or I will not survive financially, probably have to close my cake business I've worked 10 years to build.. I'm heartbroken and feeling very low and vulnerable.
TYIA for your prayersπŸ™πŸ’ž πŸ˜“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 October, 12:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
your cash will be returned. i have seen more than 10 of these and money was always replaced. it has happened to me 3 times.

the bank cannot win if you take them to court unless the signature matches the signature card on file for your account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
The bank is at fault for cashing it for a person who is not on your account. They have to prove the identity before cashing. I was a bank teller and when this happened the teller got into the most trouble for violating identity checking procedures. You will be restored, thank the Lord.
03:47 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 October, 06:34
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
The thing that is weird is somehow it was cashed by someone who made the check "look" like mine, except the font is off and the design is not the same, as well as it's not my handwriting nor my signature. I have a picture of it, I also have that check with that number still in my book ready to use.

Then I started digging the name that was made out to and boy did I find some things... I'm taking to the bank in the morning.. numerous previous financial fraud arrests and court case numbers... it shouldn't be too hard for the bank to see it was fraud and it wasn't me right??

Since you know how the banks work, can I ask, Do you think they will return it faster if I provide all the evidence I have found and can prove right there tomorrow morning that it was not me? TYπŸ’žπŸ™

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 October, 02:52
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
You should bring your evidence, but only copies so they can’t take away your originals. If they are honorable they should immediately restore you and call the cops on the person you identified. Whoever in the bank allowed that fake check to be cashed was wrong to complete that transaction. Best of luck to you. πŸ€—