Nino Trumpet @truthpa
Please pray for my husband Jim. He had a surgery 2 years ago, and his spine is fused from his neck down to his tail bone. The surgery did not help, he is in a lot of pain all the time. Getting worse. His Parkinsons does not help. I hope he will be mobile again, now he just sits in a chair all the time. His sleeping is a big problem too, insomnia. I know he will not get younger, but maybe he can be free of pain!
Please anybody who can, help me heal him with a prayer. I've been praying and praying, all by myself. That will be wonderful! Thank you !
07:16 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by truthpa in this post can reply
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
16 October, 04:11
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
Thank you all for prayers, you lovely people. Jim now is struggling w/ shortness of breath, I think it is his heart. It is possible he is in less pain, hard to tell, as he can only walk a little, then he is out of breath. Will call the doc tomorrow, but what do they know? They are Scary people, all they want is to give you more pills.
And the hospitals are the worst! Last time at the hospital, they injected him w/4 diff antibiotics (preventively? who heard of such a thing), then insisted to transfer him to another hospital with the right diagnostic equipment. Inspite of me protesting. They thought he had infectious encephalitis and he could have died from it. That was Friday, the test they performed was done on Tuesday? So if that was infectious encephalitis, he would have died by Tue waiting for test and treatment.
By the time they done the test that particular issue was gone and many others appeared. 10 days of agony, he was lucky to survive that and 2 more month to recover fro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 October, 02:43
prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
14 October, 01:06
😇May God heal your husband, Jim. Amen.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 October, 12:21
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 God bless

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 October, 12:00
Prayers incoming 🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
13 October, 10:04
You are not praying by yourself anymore! When there are three hundred or more of us gathered... or something like that 😉

All the love in the world to you and Jim 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
13 October, 09:47
🙏🙏🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 October, 08:55
Prayers for your husband, Jim, that Jesus will heal his Parkinson's and also relived him of his pain. Please God, help Jim tosleep peaceably and without pain.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 October, 08:52
Dear Lord Jesus - please heal Jim. ... you know where to begin... you know the exhaustion and fatigue.. let him sleep well tonight.. I pray your love and peace and healing hand would touch every part of him..
IJNWP

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 October, 08:17
Sending prayers to your husband, Jim.🙏 My dad has had so much pain with sciatica and he, too, had surgery. Unfortunately, it didn't help him either. I am including a link to Dr. Tenpenny. I have looked into this amazing sounding treatment she offers. It might be worth calling her and seeing if it would be an option - if you like the sound of it. M.I.T, according to her info, reverses neurogenic inflammation and resolves neuralgia pain.

https://www.tenpennyimc.co...

@Photon I am tagging you - just in case this could help you!🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 October, 06:34
🙏❤️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 October, 06:31
Hope you see this ... find someone in your area that does the Ketamine Protocol !!!

They can also give a Ketamine nasal spray that can make sleeping much better.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
13 October, 06:17
Well this reached out to me for your situation, she dealt with back surgery also and felt the pain. Do hope your husbands pain gets relieved. I use a heating pad constantly due to arthritis in my back. I sure hope this song reaches him and you! 🙏🙏🌹🙏🙏🌹 https://youtu.be/ODNhKH0c-...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 October, 06:07
🙏❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 October, 06:03
You need to investigate this healing system, its helped others.
https://www.eesystem.com/
Find a location near you - My very best to you.

https://rumble.com/v1nei6u...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 October, 05:58
God please bless and heal your son Jim. Release him from these aflictions and grant his family peace. 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 October, 05:53
🙏 for Jim . Have you tried Ivermectin ?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 October, 05:52
sending my healing and prayers that he will be pain free

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 October, 05:51
I will be praying for you both. Has he tried CBD oil products? The CBD Gurus have good products. You sleep solid on their products. The original Mark Z has a wholesale discount.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 October, 05:50
Praying for a healing for your husband.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
13 October, 05:50
🙏 4 Jim 🙏

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 October, 05:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 The more I read about this and also all the hundreds of thousand of testimonials on facebook cd page the more sure I get that this easy inexpensive stuff is miraculous
https://mkilani.com/files/...

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
🙏🙏🙏

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Awww...poor guy. Does he have AS also? It can be brutal. :(

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
13 October, 05:14
🙏🙏🙏There is no pain in God's mind therefore your husband is free of pain. And so it is.🙏🙏🙏

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 October, 05:03
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Made Royal @SuperMado
13 October, 05:02
May the Lord God Almighty heal your husband. Thank you God of Unconditional Love.

hope saxton @Scribe11
13 October, 04:52
I am so sorry for what your husband is going through.
Praying for him to heal and be free of pain. 🙏❤️🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
13 October, 04:52
Prayers for your husband Jim 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 October, 04:49
Prayers for your husband Nino. 🙏🙏🙏