Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I'm trying really hard to distract myself today by reading posts etc. cuz today is the 2 year anniversary of when my grandson took his own life, but it's just not working. We last saw him alive on 10/08/20. They came for a visit, we said our goodbyes & I love you's. He then came back out of the car, gave me another hug & "I love you." Looking back, I realized he was saying his last goodbye, & had made up his mind, little did I know that at the time. 3 days later he was gone. Every time I think of him I get a lump in my throat. I had a small sense something wasn't right, there were small signs. I can only hope & pray that he has found the light he so desperately could not find here on earth, that he had to take his own life, that he is surrounded by love & others who have passed on. Child suicides increased a LOT in 2020, but it's not talked about much. I'm not looking for sympathy here, just a reminder to talk to your kids/grand kids, or any child, it could save their life.
02:29 PM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
19 November, 04:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Believing this with youπŸ™β€οΈ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 November, 04:38
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
12 October, 03:48
πŸ™I'm so sorry. If only we could read minds. My heart goes out to you. I couldn't imagine. Your heart will mend with time and I'm sure he is getting lots of love in heaven. You will see him again. PrayersπŸ™

12 October, 05:01
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
TY, yes only if we could. Today is the day he was buried, so constantly thinking of him. His mom posted tons of photos of him on FB, but it is giving her joy to revisit these old photos.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 October, 11:23
😒 ((((hugs))))

12 October, 11:25
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
I'm doing better today, some days just get to me. TY!

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
12 October, 09:56
My heart goes out to you. These kids are so eager to find that connection. I too am dealing with depression with my daughter, she is in the hospital as we speak. Asking for prayers to lift her up and bring light into her life again. She has been fine, until these stupid doctors put her on medication for her anxiety, and for the past month I have seen a decline in her mental state. So nope those things are not helping, they are doing the complete opposite. My heart in breaking for her right now. Praying that we can get her the right help and it not be more meds. GOD SPEED!

12 October, 10:49
In response Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Shared to get more prayers!

My heart goes out to you. These kids are so eager to find that connection. I too am dealing with depression with my daughter, she is in the hospital as we speak. Asking for prayers to lift her up and bring light into her life again. She has been fine, until these stupid doctors put her on medication for her anxiety, and for the past month I have seen a decline in her mental state. So nope those things are not helping, they are doing the complete opposite. My heart in breaking for her right now. Praying that we can get her the right help and it not be more meds. GOD SPEED!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 October, 09:25
πŸ™πŸ˜ΏπŸ™

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 05:14
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
12 October, 12:07
πŸ™πŸ’š

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 October, 11:45
πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈ

Law & Physics @physics171
11 October, 11:45
πŸ™πŸ’œ

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
11 October, 10:47
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 October, 10:40
πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’Sending love and hugs and prayers ❀

11 October, 10:46
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
TY❣️

Green 8700 @Green8700
11 October, 10:40
i’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in knowing that God has him and you will see him again. God bless you my friend!

11 October, 10:46
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
πŸ’žTY

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 October, 10:23
My Nephew took his life last year , there have been so many young people around my area doing the same . Its so sad and heartbreaking . God bless you ! I am sure God has his loving arms around them .

11 October, 10:27
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
The social worker at the hospital told us that the suicide amongst kids went from 2/week to 4/week in 2020! Sad, sad sad!!!!!! It's high among the vets as well. At one pint 22/day!!!!!!!! It needs to be discussed more. So sorry for you & family. You hear about it in the news & then boom it happens to you & family.

Madya Starr @UniversalOne
12 October, 01:53
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
suicide is the only sin there is ... they stay in a cube of space until they reach the age they would have died on Planet Earth. The Gods who rule the Planets declare this to happen. It is considered a selfish act.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➑️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
11 October, 10:21
❀❀❀

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 October, 10:17
Sending love your way❀️

Alison Ecat @Alicat
11 October, 10:07
πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯My heart aches for you. Little did I know my son was on the brink in high school. When we were talking about suicide in general, I repeated something I heard from a very smart person. "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." My son told me years later that conversation saved his life. I cant believe how lucky I was.

11 October, 10:18
In response Alison Ecat to her Publication
Wow, thankful this saved him & that was my message for all to talk to our youth. I'm not sure those who carry through with it realize the pain left for those of us still here. Their pain is so deep it probably doesn't matter to them at that point. I'm happy for you you still have your son with you. God bless & thank you for sharing.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
11 October, 10:03
πŸ™πŸ€—

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
11 October, 10:03
πŸ™πŸ€—

I am Keri @Lionessheart
11 October, 09:50
hugging you with all i got to share!! β€οΈπŸ™im so sorry

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 October, 09:47
I am so aorry. My heart breaks for you. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with you πŸ™β€

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 October, 09:41
I'm so sorry Mare Qay, You are in my prayers!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
11 October, 09:40
πŸ™β€οΈ

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
11 October, 08:52
I have an idea. We come here to anon for support - as adults - let's get something for the kids, ok? Get them talking with one another. Maybe a telegram group? If you're a parent or a grandparent and you have a child struggling, esp. due to the lockdowns and the way the world is now, let me know - you can message me here or email me: themamatrinitygmail.com Then maybe we can also have a private group of parents/grandparents so we don't feel so alone each day (we're isolated here - unable to move due to $$). Much love to every one of you.

11 October, 10:25
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Where you at?

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
11 October, 10:33
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
As long as kids aren't being "played" like I think we are at times especially from those who have the MOST followers.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
11 October, 08:49
I am SO SORRY! My heart breaks for you and I get that feel - it will never be or feel ok. My girl developed anxiety and depression that began shortly after the lockdowns when she lost friends and had her activities cancelled (the lost friends were due to the parents refusing to let the kids play together - and in time when they relaxed only if the distanced and wore face diapers which we said no to that). She's pre-teen now - hormones going full throttle - and I lay awake some nights worrying about her. I talk with her every day (she's homeschooled - the local school district is very "woke" and she's sensitive to the covid vax shedding). I'm trying not to be a mess myself now - life has been difficult for me overall but the past 2 and a half years have been traumatizing - a collective PTSD. I call forth miracles and help/love every day. If ever we needed a miracle as a race, it is indeed now.