Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 October, 02:29
I'm trying really hard to distract myself today by reading posts etc. cuz today is the 2 year anniversary of when my grandson took his own life, but it's just not working. We last saw him alive on 10/08/20. They came for a visit, we said our goodbyes & I love you's. He then came back out of the car, gave me another hug & "I love you." Looking back, I realized he was saying his last goodbye, & had made up his mind, little did I know that at the time. 3 days later he was gone. Every time I think of him I get a lump in my throat. I had a small sense something wasn't right, there were small signs. I can only hope & pray that he has found the light he so desperately could not find here on earth, that he had to take his own life, that he is surrounded by love & others who have passed on. Child suicides increased a LOT in 2020, but it's not talked about much. I'm not looking for sympathy here, just a reminder to talk to your kids/grand kids, or any child, it could save their life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
i’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in knowing that God has him and you will see him again. God bless you my friend!
10:40 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 October, 10:46
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
💞TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396