Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Biden's former rival in the election, Tulsi Gabbard, announced that she was leaving the Democratic Party and called on colleagues to follow her example.

She said Democrats are "controlled by an elitist cabal of war mongers" that divides people, undermines freedoms, protects criminals, persecutes opponents "and, above all, drags us into a nuclear war."
09:08 AM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
12 October, 12:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
She can save the bullshit, she will never be trusted . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 October, 12:01
I don't trust any WEF Princesses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
11 October, 02:41
Not to be trusted

American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
11 October, 02:36
Liar, liar.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 October, 02:16
IMO don’t trust her!

Eva109 @Eva109
11 October, 02:21
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
SΒ­tΒ­aΒ­rΒ­t wΒ­oΒ­rΒ­kΒ­iΒ­nΒ­g fΒ­rΒ­oΒ­m hΒ­oΒ­mΒ­e! GΒ­rΒ­eΒ­aΒ­t wΒ­oΒ­rΒ­k fΒ­oΒ­r-EΒ­vΒ­er, Β­SΒ­tΒ­aΒ­y aΒ­t HΒ­oΒ­mΒ­e MΒ­oΒ­mΒ­s OΒ­R aΒ­nΒ­yΒ­oΒ­nΒ­e nΒ­eΒ­eΒ­dΒ­sΒ­ aΒ­n eΒ­xΒ­tΒ­rΒ­a iΒ­nΒ­cΒ­oΒ­mΒ­e. GΒ­eΒ­t sΒ­tΒ­aΒ­rΒ­tΒ­eΒ­d. YΒ­oΒ­u oΒ­nΒ­lΒ­y nΒ­eΒ­eΒ­dΒ­ a computer aΒ­nΒ­d a reliable cΒ­oΒ­mΒ­pΒ­uΒ­tΒ­eΒ­r cΒ­oΒ­nΒ­nΒ­eΒ­cΒ­tΒ­iΒ­oΒ­nΒ­ sΒ­o dΒ­oΒ­n’t gΒ­eΒ­t lΒ­aΒ­tΒ­e tΒ­rΒ­y…

Read all about it here......................... http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 October, 01:18
Newest RINO Antifa Moll Gabbard is or was WEF. No go.
Can't pin this one down. No trust.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
11 October, 01:11
Tulsi Gabbard
https://www.thegatewaypund...

IN STATE AFTER STATE... Democrats Are Running as Republicans to Get Into Office - They Even Have a Name for It - They Call it "Secret Sleepers"
Democrats are running as Republicans in races across America today. It’s the only way they can win in a majority of locations around the country. So they pretend to be Republicans until after they are elected. They even have a name for these Democrat plants. They’re called β€œsecret ..

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 October, 01:03
For libs n DS folks, help is available.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 October, 12:25
Sorry!! Leopards don’t change their Spots!! 😬

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
11 October, 11:41
WEF puppet(imo)....timing of her announcement right before Midterms. 2024 run to siphon off independqnt voters. well known in Hawaii that she grew up in a cult, (father)offshoot of Hari Krisna, run by a guru naned Chris Butler "Science of Identity". Her husband was/is member of cult. I dont trust her...says all the right things but...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 October, 01:09
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
I agree - at the very least timing is suspicious as F

TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 October, 11:19
Rats playing the shell game.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 10:43
i do not trust her

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
11 October, 10:40
@johnnyq , I remember an interview with Amanda Grace where she spoke about a vision or prophecy of a beautiful women from the democratic party that God will wake up this women and use her, and she will see the corruption within her own party and she will separate from the party and revolt against it.
You never know or expect who God will use for His will to be done! God has a pattern of using people who have been amongst the wolves.
The development of this will be interesting to follow!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 October, 01:19
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Sounds like a new world fantasy.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 October, 10:36
VK said something about her not long ago...that she was gonna put center stage...something like that...
Less than 30 days from Midterms...suspicious ...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 October, 11:42
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Putting her in the spotlight as she speaks out against her own party will hopefully red-pill many who continue to slumber.

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
11 October, 10:28
Nice try, Tulsi. Don't think America First Republicans will trust you.

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 October, 10:10
I do not trust her but sure glad for her description of democrats.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
11 October, 10:09

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 October, 02:35
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
Yep! She can ride that dark horse straight to thru the gates of Hell.
Deceit in leaders will not be acceptable any longer.

NEYƎ͢ Lives @NEYEN
11 October, 10:03
Grifter

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 October, 10:01
Gabbard is not to be trusted IMO. She is a trojan horse, a wolf in her white sheeps clothing. A member of young globalists like Crenshaw. BEWARE!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
11 October, 03:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Maria Bartrioma was also in that group.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
11 October, 04:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
11 October, 09:52
Flip-Flopper - where the wind blows - she goes....If it walks like a traitor, talks like a traitor, smells like a traitor, lies like a traitor...then it must be a ........ !

chore Toke @choretoke
11 October, 09:51
This is what she isβ—οΈπŸ€¨

chore Toke @choretoke
11 October, 09:43
She’s Part of the EVIL Globalist PLANβ—οΈπŸ€¨

chore Toke @choretoke
11 October, 09:42
I DON’T TRUST THIS WOMAN SO SHES LEAVING THE DEMONRATS PARTY β—οΈπŸ€¨What to become a RINO NO THANKS WE HAVE ENOUGH RINOS 😏We are trying to get rid if them❗️

Laritha Savage @Laritha
11 October, 09:58
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Like Lindsay and Mitch?

memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 09:41
Like Illary, [they] put on humanitarian cloaks, say what we the people are sayin, and send it over and over again til they win back theyre baal programing in enmass world wide,nation by nation since right now [they] see nothing can stop whas coming and to have [theyre] puppets aka right now swingers for Illarys ol power, are seeded into the marathon we all in
Since the light is here, they are exposed, they need new runners I think like they always do when exposed
yet this time its cosmiQ and really not even [seeding] will "help" i think something something

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
11 October, 09:30
REPS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE DEMS. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR NEW PLAN. BOTH PARTIES ARE COMPROMISED. WE NO LONGER NEED A TWO- PARTY SYSTEM TO KEEP US DIVIDED AND CONTROLLING US. NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW I VOTE.

Richie Richard @Richie
11 October, 09:29
I wonder if she is being groomed to run for president on the Republican ticket in 2024. I wouldn't trust this one as far as I could throw her. Once awake you see things differently.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 October, 09:29
Matthew 24:

Jesus said, "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

The end of the evil Satanic rule and the beginning of a beautiful new world. Revelations 21:

"I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, β€œBehold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, sorrow nor crying. There shall be no more pain". . .

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 October, 09:30
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Beware false prophets and leaders - Eternity is FOREVER. Where will you spend it?

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
11 October, 09:23
She's lying. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! She will run as a republican or independent and vote hard left EVERY TIME.

democrats are born lying and die that way. you've been warned.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 October, 10:05
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
JFK was a democrat. Infiltration is necessary, she is one of the best the military ever produced off the farm

#SunTzu

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
11 October, 09:20
Even questionable people can speak truth.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 09:18
My take on her may be wrong but I have always felt her to be a cabal plant, back up plan of sorts, option if the Biden/Pelosi/Obumer current plan needed a fall back saviour.
She was part of the NWOs little group just like Dan Crenshaw and I have the same impression of him.
Just my Personal Opinion.
I really don't trust either of them.

Mark Taylor @MercuryRising1776
11 October, 09:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agreed, something is not right about her. I will take the free press she is giving us by leaving democrat party but that is all I will take from her.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 October, 10:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A trjan horse and a wolf in sheeps clothing.