Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 October, 09:08
🇺🇲 Biden's former rival in the election, Tulsi Gabbard, announced that she was leaving the Democratic Party and called on colleagues to follow her example.

She said Democrats are "controlled by an elitist cabal of war mongers" that divides people, undermines freedoms, protects criminals, persecutes opponents "and, above all, drags us into a nuclear war."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 October, 09:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Matthew 24:

Jesus said, "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

The end of the evil Satanic rule and the beginning of a beautiful new world. Revelations 21:

"I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, sorrow nor crying. There shall be no more pain". . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
Beware false prophets and leaders - Eternity is FOREVER. Where will you spend it?
09:30 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it