Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 October, 09:08
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Biden's former rival in the election, Tulsi Gabbard, announced that she was leaving the Democratic Party and called on colleagues to follow her example.

She said Democrats are "controlled by an elitist cabal of war mongers" that divides people, undermines freedoms, protects criminals, persecutes opponents "and, above all, drags us into a nuclear war."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 09:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
My take on her may be wrong but I have always felt her to be a cabal plant, back up plan of sorts, option if the Biden/Pelosi/Obumer current plan needed a fall back saviour.
She was part of the NWOs little group just like Dan Crenshaw and I have the same impression of him.
Just my Personal Opinion.
I really don't trust either of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Taylor @MercuryRising1776
Agreed, something is not right about her. I will take the free press she is giving us by leaving democrat party but that is all I will take from her.
09:25 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MercuryRising1776 in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
12 October, 10:20
In response Mark Taylor to his Publication
Voted to impeach DJT twice, WEF leaders class of 2015 along with Dan Crenshaw; starter her TV program with the announcement.
PapiTrumpo says WEF will run her as spoiler in 2024 to take away centrist votes.YUP he's always right. Not a real patriot.