Kim Runner @kimrunner
sometimes I feel like it's a... ./test?
11:06 AM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 October, 09:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not sure if you saw this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 October, 12:48
I think it is…..I just pray we all pass! πŸ˜¬πŸŽ“β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 October, 08:30
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ™

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
10 October, 05:18
Yes, a Neverending test.

Kath 144 @Kath144
10 October, 02:16

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 October, 01:15
We were given free will and I think that was and still is our test.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
10 October, 01:11
Wish there was a gauge, sometimes I just want to know how I am doing.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 October, 12:51
The whole Road! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 October, 12:34
Proving & Proofing? Distillation of what is inside? Like the PCR test developed by Kerry Mullis, this β€˜simulation’ or test is amplifying what is already inside. Giving the opportunity for a soul to clean it’s own house.
Daily in my case.
πŸ™

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

RealEyesKiki @RealEyesKiki
10 October, 12:15
10:10 10/10 in my neck of the woods

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 October, 12:05
Yes, several! Test of the soul, endurance, patience, critical thinking, compassion, etc. I don’t like tests and I’m taking many. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
10 October, 11:58
I’m feeling kinda disconnected from it all today. Like I’m tired of talking about it and waiting for β€˜it’. Not doubting β€˜it’. But climb into bed under the covers and wake me when something BIG happens disconnected. I’m tired….

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 October, 08:11
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I think this is normal.

Rest. Take a breather.

Come back stronger.

BlockII @BlockII
10 October, 11:55
Sometimes it feels like the test was specifically designed to target our greatest weaknesses/flaws lol. Like it’ll keep prodding the same topic until you learn and overcome. I screw up alot but i guess thats how you grow into a better person. By acknowledging the failure and doing better at the next opportunity

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 October, 11:45
am i gonna pass this test? 😩

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
10 October, 11:44

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
10 October, 11:31
Like this ? πŸ™πŸŒŸ
https://youtu.be/15pOr1E6h...

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
10 October, 03:13
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
❀️❀️❀️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
10 October, 05:14
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
please grade on a Curve
#Nailbiter
#GodsReset
10:10 Win
🀟🀟
Hi VK

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 11:22

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 October, 03:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sonoma County, you say? We're neighbors! πŸ˜€
Napa County here. Currently down south.
Heading back up there in a couple of weeks.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 October, 11:20
Military was the only way….boot camp is never always fun but necessary to break you down to build you back up to be best version of yourself. Prepared for greatness…if it was easy everyone would do it, hard is what makes it great πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ’™

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
10 October, 08:38
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I waned to join the military, but couldn't because of seizures.
Even the Coast Guard wouldn't take me, but I had the highest score the recruiter had seen and could have been an officer right away -don't know if true though.

My dad said I'd never fit in the military because, I'm too much of an individual and wouldn't take orders. I would take them, but question every fucking step !

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
10 October, 11:19
yes a test of patience for sure

LeLe John @Grace1125
10 October, 11:18
are we gettin ready to graduate soon πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 October, 08:14
In response LeLe John to her Publication
pretty certain we already did.

just waiting on deployment.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Bring on this one!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 October, 11:17

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 11:20
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
lol

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 October, 11:25
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
... did make me laugh lolz

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 October, 11:15
Souls vs bots. Wake up call. Kind a like...

Only followers of this user (BlueEyes216) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 October, 11:10
I was just thinking that this morning. Everything being a test and made to make you wake up to be more sovereign.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
10 October, 11:09
A very difficult one at that. At times excruciatingly difficult.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 October, 11:08

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 October, 11:08
It IS a test.