Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 11:06
sometimes I feel like it's a... ./test?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
10 October, 05:14
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
please grade on a Curve
#Nailbiter
#GodsReset
10:10 Win
🤟🤟
Hi VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
10 October, 03:13
❤️❤️❤️

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
10 October, 02:05
This journey is absolutely a test of the soul amazing how it has change me. Big Thank you to everyone on this movement without the collective of positive and uplifting vibes that push you in the right direction so many we be lost. God Bless everyone.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 October, 12:27
One of the things I pray for, with increasing frequency it seems, is ‘Please God, give my soul victory over my flesh.”
Don’t believe it means I’m resigned to accepting I am weak, but rather I know the one who makes me sufficient in all things he has allowed in my life, regardless of my short comings…
IF I DEPEND ON HIM.

Jesus is the bridge over troubled waters & anything else that would grieve the soul.
🕊

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 October, 11:43
ALL things are possible through HIM ☆♡☆

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 11:37
some that and sometimes something different ♥️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 October, 11:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
What is the something different? 🙏💖