Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Haven't felt good since last night, been taking my own ivermectin which seems to be helping with my headache, slight fever & inflammation & I'm a nurse for 35 years but I don't work in any facility, thank GOD! If I did I'd be gone long time ago. Embarrassed for my profession. When will they ever be held accountable? It's hard watching people push this crap & even harder seeing others getting sick or dying. With that said, others had the same opportunity to see, read or hear of the consequences like us.
07:25 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 October, 12:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare , I found this info from Jason helpful:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 October, 12:55
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
wow thanks!

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
10 October, 09:31
I am at the halfway point of my detox - I am taking my ivermectin in the form of 12mg pills - my plan is to take one pill a day for 100 days. I am also taking 4 capsules a day of Mimosa Pudica Seeds (from Amazon) - to provide extra removal of parasites from my intestines. Both treatments are working amazingly well - I have full use of my legs back - the parasites seem to be going from my leg muscles. No more restless leg syndrome at night or unexplainable muscle weakness.. Watched a video on ivermectin for Covid - and a lovely older German doctor stated that ivermectin is safer than tylenol. I have found that to be true. You don't want to take ivermectin too quickly, though - steady rate is best - because too quick removal of parasites can cause muscle aches and headaches. Your body does after all have to adjust to the physical absence of the parasites you have been living with for so long....

10 October, 11:53
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Thanks for that info. I have not felt good since Sat. Fatigue, muscle aches, headache, congestion. I will try 1 a day for now thanks. Does seem to help.

10 October, 12:14
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Never heard of Mimosa Pudica Seeds, wish it were the Mimosa cocktails LOL, those are very good😉

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
10 October, 09:29
i thank God for people like you! praying you’ll have just a short bout and be back to your previous self soon. i avoid dr s now like the plague! theyve been using us to make money all our lives, i wish there were more people like you!!!❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 October, 09:29
Sending up prayers for your complete recovery and restored good health. Rest and you are now graduated to doctor level :)

10 October, 11:55
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thanks, still not feeling well today, Monday now. Fatigue, congestion, headaches, ears feel full. I am not jabbed. What the heck is going on? The weather here is changing as well, getting colder now each day. Full moon?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 October, 09:14
praying you feel better. 🙏🙏🙏

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 October, 08:59
I'm very shocked by how many still believe the bullshit being dished out to the public about the shots and how they will keep you safe. Some I know who took it say no more shots, others still get in line for the next round and if a covid vaxx is not available they opt for the flu, shingles, chicken pox. Why is it not so obvious to them? The truth is staring them right in their face.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 October, 09:08
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
On another note, just like you healing yourself with Ivermectin, I have auto immune issues, my Ivermectin paste has arrived and I too will begin the deworming, parasitic removal. I also need to do the heavy metals cleansing. The dentist is crowning 2 teeth today and told me I still had 2 mercury filings in my mouth. They happen to be in those 2 teeth. I thought they were all gone. I will begin this weekend the Ivermectin and anticipate based on others testimonials that it may take up to 4 months to be free of these problems. Very grateful that this has been touted as curing 6000 issues within the body. Hope it wipes out most if not all of my health issues so tired of always feeling not well.

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
10 October, 08:51
Way to go about taking a stand! Praying you feel better soon!

memes matter @NoComment
10 October, 08:47
praying tuned❤️