Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 October, 07:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Haven't felt good since last night, been taking my own ivermectin which seems to be helping with my headache, slight fever & inflammation & I'm a nurse for 35 years but I don't work in any facility, thank GOD! If I did I'd be gone long time ago. Embarrassed for my profession. When will they ever be held accountable? It's hard watching people push this crap & even harder seeing others getting sick or dying. With that said, others had the same opportunity to see, read or hear of the consequences like us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
i thank God for people like you! praying you’ll have just a short bout and be back to your previous self soon. i avoid dr s now like the plague! theyve been using us to make money all our lives, i wish there were more people like you!!!❤️
09:29 AM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ella Elaine, click on at the bottom under it