Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
TWICE now this has been on his rally date. Then Kanye wearing a 2023 ballcap. VK talks of 2023. WTF is 2023 all about?
01:17 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
10 October, 07:55
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
2023 reversed is 322. Unwinding what has been woven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 October, 02:27
That’s when the fookery ends? 🤔😊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW @angeleyes11357
09 October, 12:57
if so called biden serves 2 full years and something odd should happen then as per the constitution a president can serve 10 years maximum....are you good at math?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
09 October, 12:42

... ... @Luciferlost
09 October, 12:32

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 October, 12:09
VK has also mentioned the important 223 which reverses the cabal/ Skull And Bones 322 Spell and didn't we just celebrate the New Year?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 October, 05:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 October, 01:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I see two mirrored timelines... exactly as Q pointed us to mirror mirror over and over again. Good and evil ...
223 vs 322
Just like Alice in Wonderland...
Just look at the so-called Life Plan prophecy of the Hopi Indians ... they also talk about the two timelines in the End days .. The top line leads to doom and the bottom line to the new world ... The Great Awakening . .

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 October, 11:29
Damn... missed my burthday then.

So, according to one calendar it's October, 2022, according to another its 2023 already...

LQve Trump @LoveTump
09 October, 11:05
OH NO, not another year older already.
It already goes too fast!

09 October, 03:41
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
😂

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 October, 10:24
This tweet is from 3 years ago

Dan Dan @DanDan
12 October, 02:20
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
nsa to release it all 🧐😎

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
12 October, 08:34
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I think the Nov 8th of 2022 vote
will have to be stolen AGAIN

some ppl think Nov 8th wont happen. If so something big needs to happen, in the public eye.

Other wise 2023 the year of the rabbit seem a logical target date.

Even March of 2023 thats 3 2 2 3 (mirror) make more sense.

Thats if big moves dont happen in the public eye by the end of 2022

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 October, 10:06
👀🙏

American Girl @Americangirl
09 October, 09:50
putting the pain to "they're" ars's! all sorts oof booms😁

American Girl @Americangirl
09 October, 09:50
putting the pain to "they're" ars's! all sorts oof booms😁

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 October, 09:00
Military Fiscal Year 2023 started Oct. 1 2022

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 October, 02:40
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I've been wondering how it was that we were now in 2023. Kept seeing it being posted but hadn't seen it mentioned that the military fiscal year ends Sept 30 and begins Oct 1. Now I understand. Thank you!!

09 October, 03:38
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Isnt that when health insurance companies have you renew your policy? Isnt that when the yearly financial system starts? i don't know..i heard that mentioned on that.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 October, 08:53
VK told us happy new year on April 1st of “this year”. I should’ve bookmarked the exact statement. Juan has also mentioned that date.

Night Shift @kekerista
09 October, 09:57
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I just watched a video on the real calendar where we have 13 months starting with April 1st and the reason why we have 12 months. 12 months is "their" cycle, not ours....the intended one. New month every 28 days, just like women menstruate. I believe we will get back to the natural ways that God intended us to live by. The one we live in now is not in sync with nature.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
09 October, 12:42
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

TBo ogg donated @tbog
09 October, 08:38
NowComesThePain 23 wasn't just a password.

Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
09 October, 07:10
Year 0 is actually year 1.

They went from 1AD to 1BC, Skipping year zero.

It seems Lewis Carroll also gave a hint with the printing dates of Alice in Wonderland.

🐇

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 October, 09:57
In response Losetoshi 793 to his Publication

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 October, 02:54
We did a Q-uantum jump somehow when CERN was kicked on back on Earth Day, plus all those intense GAMMA codes from CMEs, and being that April is truly the 1st month of the yr in Julian, that must have been the beginning of 2023. Dan posted something too, I think around March of this yr, w/ a hopping lamb/sheep & backgrd song of "Can we get to the good part", as it hops around. That must be his clue that we are jumping to 2023. VK also dropped a post of hyper jump in March also.

#connectingthedots
18 days of Intense CMEs (per 45 back in 2020, Easter timeframe was the target to end pandemic/virus fr all the blasts-vid below, post all the major gridwork BTS done to prep GAIA's system, and this must for this yr's April,w/c landed on the 17th): https://anonup.com/thread/...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

09 October, 03:36
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I am not sure what all that meant but ok... CMEs?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 October, 05:43
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
👍

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
09 October, 02:51
Is it already 2023?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 October, 02:35

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 October, 02:43
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
...nite it day...

09 October, 03:30
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I DO remember seeing this one.. I just wished i had a clue what's up with 2023. just a tidbit of a hint...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 02:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
dovetail1221
Thank you CaseyDee!!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
09 October, 05:32
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
So not till next year now? whatever

Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 October, 02:24
AI
Past cabal stored
Betelgusie
Effect on our world
Is about to forever be destroyed
Our souls be free.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 October, 02:28
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
💥💥👊

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 October, 02:23
223 vs. 322

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 October, 02:34
This link no longer works, so I don't know which day/year this post was. https://anonup.com/thread/...

It's possible it was posted 7-16-22

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 02:21
Didn't Juan just mention 2023 also? I'll have to go back and look.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
09 October, 02:56