Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 01:17
TWICE now this has been on his rally date. Then Kanye wearing a 2023 ballcap. VK talks of 2023. WTF is 2023 all about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
12 October, 08:34
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I think the Nov 8th of 2022 vote
will have to be stolen AGAIN

some ppl think Nov 8th wont happen. If so something big needs to happen, in the public eye.

Other wise 2023 the year of the rabbit seem a logical target date.

Even March of 2023 thats 3 2 2 3 (mirror) make more sense.

Thats if big moves dont happen in the public eye by the end of 2022

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Dan @DanDan
12 October, 02:20
nsa to release it all 🧐😎

Darlene Sully @JDSully
09 October, 05:23
IMO I am looking at March 2023. I think this is a Month we know alot more of the outcome and what ti expect.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
09 October, 05:11
I Believe that what will Happen in 2023 will leave nesara-gesara small🌌😇😉

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 03:41
Nesara in 2023? GOD I HOPE SO!!!!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 October, 11:04
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
NESARA will start at the end of this year.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 October, 11:51
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication