Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 01:17
TWICE now this has been on his rally date. Then Kanye wearing a 2023 ballcap. VK talks of 2023. WTF is 2023 all about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
VK has also mentioned the important 223 which reverses the cabal/ Skull And Bones 322 Spell and didn't we just celebrate the New Year?
12:09 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 October, 01:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I see two mirrored timelines... exactly as Q pointed us to mirror mirror over and over again. Good and evil ...
223 vs 322
Just like Alice in Wonderland...
Just look at the so-called Life Plan prophecy of the Hopi Indians ... they also talk about the two timelines in the End days .. The top line leads to doom and the bottom line to the new world ... The Great Awakening . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 October, 05:17

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 October, 04:56
👍😃

R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW @angeleyes11357
09 October, 12:54
did you know X22 has a hidden in lain sight red 3 on his insignia? what side is he actually on im beginning to wonder

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
09 October, 03:00
In response R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW to her Publication
That is quite interesting. He also is a big supporter of Bitcoin.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 03:47
In response R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW to her Publication
I stopped listening to him a long time ago. he repeats the same thing over and over. is wrong on alot of things. He also sticks that crap dead center in the middle of his show trying to sell you crap. its like hes telling you a story then out of nowhere he's talking about a product. Fuck that shit. i cant stand the guy myself. Sorry..but people really need to wake up to these people. I stopped listening to everyone. and tired of people saying to me...you aren't doing your research. I been at this crap 24/7 for 3 yrs..i watched every video i could with everyone out there and then some. i am DONE with stories. I am going to sit here and listen to God and wait for this shitshow to be over. Wow that was a rant. can you tell I dont like Dave? LOL but you make a great argument. why is that there?